Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KEVIN MOSLEY - 16 yo - Flint MI

3 posters

Go down

KEVIN MOSLEY - 16 yo - Flint MI Empty KEVIN MOSLEY - 16 yo - Flint MI

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:50 am

Family and friends in Flint have not heard from or seen 16-year-old Kevin Mosley since last Thursday. They're urging the public to keep an eye out for him. Mosley's family says he is very noticeable. They say he has cerebral palsy and walks with a limp. "This is not a runaway case," said Kristine Mosley. "He doesn't have anywhere to run to." Mosley says she feels helpless not knowing where her 16-year-old brother is. His family says they last saw him as he was leaving his home on Copeman Boulevard last Thursday afternoon -- Sept. 16 -- on his way to a friend's house. "He walked over there," Mosley said. "It's on Mackin." It shouldn't have taken him long to get there and back, but Mosley says by 9 p.m. that night he was still gone. "That's when we started calling his cell phone," she said. She says his phone rang and rang, but there was no answer. "We knew that something was wrong," Mosley said. "Kevin doesn't do this." "He always calls," said Charlene Sparks. "Even if he's staying at a relative's house, he calls." Flint police are investigating. The teen's family has made fliers and is posting them hoping someone sees something and reports it. "We want him to know we love him and we're trying our best to find him and we just really want him to come home because we miss him," Mosley said. If you have any information, please call Flint police at (810) 237-6821.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

KEVIN MOSLEY - 16 yo - Flint MI Empty Re: KEVIN MOSLEY - 16 yo - Flint MI

Post by kiwimom Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:56 pm

Family says body of 16-year-old boy found in abandoned house

Published: Thursday, September 23, 2010, 7:07 PM Updated: Thursday, September 23, 2010, 7:11 PM

FLINT -- The brother of a 16-year-old boy with cerebral palsy missing since last week was found dead inside an abandoned home on Garland and 10th streets.

Police are on scene.

Carlos Sparks, 32, said he found his brother, Kevin Mosley in the home around 5 p.m. today.

"I saw his hand and I knew it was him," he said.

Police have not made a comment.
http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2010/09/family_says_body_of_16-year-ol.html

This is terribly sad KEVIN MOSLEY - 16 yo - Flint MI 133385
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:57 am

Family says body found in Flint is that of missing teen

FLINT (WJRT) -- (09/23/10)--A starling discovery was made inside of an abandoned Flint house Thursday. It was a site where the brother of a missing teen says he found his loved one's body. It was exactly one week ago that 16-year-old Kevin Mosley was last in contact with his family. While police have not identified the body, family members say it was the teen inside of the vacant house in the 1000 Block of Garland Street near 10th Avenue. The brother of the teen spoke Thursday night. "He had just gone school shopping, man," said Carlos Sparks. "He had promised me, 'I'm a man. I am going to school, man." Through tears, Sparks recalled one of the last conversations he had with his brother. Family members had been searching for the teen, who had cerebral palsy. He went missing last Thursday. "I've been searching for him since the day, since the moment I found out he wasn't at home," Sparks said. After getting a phone call from someone, Sparks says he came to the empty house on Garland Street in Flint Thursday afternoon and that's when he made the discovery. "I went into that house. I was walking beside the house. We were walking beside the house and I smelled something," Sparks said. "When I walked into the house, I saw his hand. I saw his head. I knew it was him when I saw his hand." Detectives say the male body was found on the first floor of the home, and there were no obvious signs of trauma. Family members are overcome with grief and sadness. They watched as police searched the scene. However, they were also filled with frustration. They say a neighbor called police last week after hearing gunshots near the vacant house. "She said the police flashed the houses and went that way and never came back," Sparks said. For the grieving family, there are many questions. Investigators have not given a cause of death or released the identity of the body. The Michigan State Police Crime Lab was also called to the scene.http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?section=news/local&id=7685582
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by ladibug Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:40 am

Sounds like this dear teen was murdered since the house was burned to the ground the day after he was found:

"FLINT, Michigan — Fire officials believe the abandoned house where a male was found dead on Thursday was intentionally set on fire Friday morning.

"There's no Consumers Power, there's no electricity," said Flint Fire Battalion Chief Theresa Root. "You need something to start it."

It was more than 12 hours after a body was found in the home. Flint Police haven't identified the body but labeled the death as suspicious. Family members believe the body was 16-year-old Kevin Mosley, who had been missing since Sept. 16.

An autopsy will be performed today, according to police.

The house was destroyed.

Another suspected arson took place on Sept. 14 on Winthorp Avenue, days after a 26-year-old man was killed there."

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2010/09/arson_suspected_in_house_where.html

As of April 2011 this case is still open with Flint Police
http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2011/04/flint_police_has_50_percent_cl.html
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

Post by ladibug Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:55 am

Poster's note: Shot. explode It takes a real 'man' to shoot a kid with CP. I'm thinking this must be gang thing (they seem to like proving their manhood by killing old ladies and others who can't defend themselves very well for initiation rites) and they will never get this one solved. Crying or Very sad

"FLINT, Michigan — Police have identified the male who was found in a vacant home on Garland Street and 10th Avenue last month as Kevin Mosley, 16.

Police said he died from a gunshot wound.

The body was found Sept. 23 by his brother, Carlos Sparks, 32, who said he was sure he had found Kevin.

The next day, the house was set on fire intentionally and burned to the ground.

There have been no arrests in the case.

Family said Kevin suffered from cerebral palsy. Sparks described his brother as someone who enjoyed playing video games.

There was to be a memorial service this afternoon, according to his obit.

Anyone with information is asked to call Flint Police Sgt. Shawn Ellis at (810) 237-6919."

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2010/10/flint_police_identify_body_fou.html
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down