Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Videotape Could Hold Clue In Caylee Anthony Case

Go down

Mystery Videotape Could Hold Clue In Caylee Anthony Case Empty Mystery Videotape Could Hold Clue In Caylee Anthony Case

Post by Impetuous Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:10 am

Brand new evidence could potentially tie Casey Anthony to her daughter's body. (01/02/09)

http://www.wftv.com/video/18402055/index.html
Impetuous
Impetuous
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down

Mystery Videotape Could Hold Clue In Caylee Anthony Case Empty Investigator Denies Finding Caylee's Remains

Post by Impetuous Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:16 am

http://www.wesh.com/news/18401020/detail.html
Investigator Denies Finding Caylee's Remains
Family P.I. Says He Cannot Know For Sure If Remains Were In Area In Nov.

POSTED: 3:28 pm EST January 2, 2009
UPDATED: 3:57 pm EST January 2, 2009

A former bodyguard for Casey Anthony has addressed accusations that he knew where Caylee Anthony’s remains were before they were found in December.
Dominic Casey, a private investigator, is still in the inner circle of the Anthony family and he has blasted reports that in November, while searching the area where Caylee’s remains were later found, he came across the remains himself.
"Had I the misfortune of stumbling across any remains the first thing I would have done is, I would have prayed," Casey said. "The second thing I would have done is stayed at the location and called 911."

On Nov. 15, Casey said he walked the same general wooded area where Caylee’s remains were later found. He said he was in the area to try to substantiate a sworn statement from one of Casey Anthony’s friends, which said that the area was a known hangout of Anthony’s when she was a teenager.
Casey Anthony is charged with Caylee's murder.
Casey said he took photos of the bottles, tires and trash in the area, much of which was taken by investigators when the remains were found a month later.
Casey said he feels there is no way to tell if the remains were there at the time based on what he saw and his footage.
Casey’s walk through the woods was recorded by another private investigator, James Hoover. Casey, along with multiple other sources, said Hoover is trying to sell the forage to various media organizations as proof that Caylee’s remains were not in the area in November. Casey said Hoover’s claims are false.
A sheriff’s spokesman said this week that the sheriff’s office would like to see the tape, but he would not verify if Hoover had given it to them.
Phone calls to Hoover were not returned. Casey said he plans to pursue legal action against Hoover for making false claims.
"I find it appalling that someone would profit from a missing child. It sickens me," Casey said.
Impetuous
Impetuous

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down