Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHODIE GARZA - 14 yo - Ballinger (NE of San Angelo) TX

Go down

KHODIE GARZA - 14 yo - Ballinger (NE of San Angelo) TX Empty KHODIE GARZA - 14 yo - Ballinger (NE of San Angelo) TX

Post by mermaid55 Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:35 pm

UPDATE: Another Big Country Teen Goes Missing

Monday Update:
The mother of the missing male acquaintance in this case says his name in Khodie Garza.
According to Ballingernews.com, Khodie was last seen at the skating palace in Ballinger about 8:45 pm. Saturday.
Sunday Story:
Authorities are trying to track down another Big Country teen who has gone missing. However, authorities are pretty certain this case is a runaway.
Ballinger Police confirm they're looking for 14-year-old Samantha Cavazos. She was last seen in town Saturday.

read more>
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331917.
mermaid55
mermaid55
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

KHODIE GARZA - 14 yo - Ballinger (NE of San Angelo) TX Empty Re: KHODIE GARZA - 14 yo - Ballinger (NE of San Angelo) TX

Post by mermaid55 Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Parents Of Missing Ballinger Teens Plead for Their Return

"People are saying, who cares, they are runways. Runaways or not, they're our children and we love them," Nichole Horton, Khodie Garza's mother said.

Garza and Samantha Cavazos have been missing since early Saturday morning. Tawnee Cavazos, Samantha's mother, said she went to check on her daughter Friday night and found she was missing from her room.

"Initially I thought she had just snuck out and that she would return," Cavazos said.

As the time passed, Tawnee became more concerned and eventually called the police to report her daughter missing.

"I assumed she was missing since before 12:30 a.m. and I thought that was way to long to be out on the street having fun. I thought she would have attempted to come back by then," Cavazos said.

Samantha wasn't alone. She ran away with Garza, whom she's been seeing. Samantha left her cell phone and glasses behind. Nichole Horton, Khodie's mom, said Khodie has his cell phone on him, and even used it to text his sister.

"At approximately 5 p.m. Saturday night, she received a text from him that said, 'I'm not going to tell you where I'm at, but I don't want anyone to be worried,'" Horton said.

Since the missing person's fliers went went up, there has been a sighting. According to the law enforcement, Khodie went into the Allsup's in Ballinger to purchase a hot cocoa. The cashier recognized him, but let him go before calling the police.

"Khodie's been seen, but no one has seen Sam yet. So we know Khodie is okay, but we don't know about Sam yet," Horton said.

Both Tawnee and Nichole are worried that someone is helping them run away, by giving them money and a place to stay. They have a few people of interest that they are looking into, but nothing has turned up yet.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332376
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

KHODIE GARZA - 14 yo - Ballinger (NE of San Angelo) TX Empty Re: KHODIE GARZA - 14 yo - Ballinger (NE of San Angelo) TX

Post by mermaid55 Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:16 pm

Suspected Runaway Teens Safely Located

Hours after Texas Rangers joined Ballinger Police in the search for two teens who disappeared Saturday, family members of the 14-year-old girl tell bigcountryhomepage.com both have been safely located.
According to a posting on the "Find Samantha Cavazos" Facebook page, she and Khodie Garza were located in Winters on Tuesday evening. Both were reportedly taken to a hospital for a routine exam.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332856
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down