Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Update: Did Defense Team Lie To Judge?

Go down

Casey Anthony Update: Did Defense Team Lie To Judge? Empty Casey Anthony Update: Did Defense Team Lie To Judge?

Post by mom_in_il Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:42 pm

Casey Anthony Update: Did Defense Team Lie To Judge?
Posted on February 15th, 2011 by Jan Barrett

Excerpt:

Now the word is that apparently Casey Anthony’s defense team could be in a little bit of trouble. They are being accused of misstating facts to the court. The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that a claim has been made in a letter to Judge Perry by a Knoxville, Tennessee based court reporting service that was hired to handle deposition transcripts.

Gerald Stogsdill wrote to Judge Perry on February 8 that a dispute over payment for deposition transcripts between his firm, Stogsdill Court Reporting Services and the defense team, Jose Baez and Cheney Mason.

“It obviously has been represented to Your Honor that my office had initially agreed to provide court reporting services at rates significally lower than normal rates and then refused to honor the discounted rate and I believe the reason given the Court was my alleged claim that the job was difficult6 and took more time than expected,” said Stigsdill in the letter.

READ MORE: http://www.bloggernews.net/126040
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down