Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Baby John" WALL - 4 Months (2011) Accused: Johan Mikkel Wall - Cottonwood AZ

4 posters

Go down

"Baby John" WALL - 4 Months (2011) Accused:  Johan Mikkel Wall - Cottonwood AZ Empty "Baby John" WALL - 4 Months (2011) Accused: Johan Mikkel Wall - Cottonwood AZ

Post by twinkletoes Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:31 am

3/11/2011 9:55:00 PM
Cottonwood man arrested on charges of abusing an infant

"Baby John" WALL - 4 Months (2011) Accused:  Johan Mikkel Wall - Cottonwood AZ 91548a
Yavapai County Sheriff's deputies arrested a man Tuesday on charges of child abuse after doctors found a baby boy had multiple prior fractures in various states of healing as they treated him for a broken arm at Verde Valley Medical Center.

A deputy booked Johan Mikkel Wall, 22, of Cottonwood, into the Yavapai County Jail in Camp Verde on two counts of child abuse per domestic violence and one count of cruelty to animals.

Walls remains in custody on a $25,000 bond, said Dwight D'Evelyn, spokesman for the Yavapai County Sheriff's Office.

At 9:45 p.m. on Sunday, deputies learned a severely injured 4-month-old baby had been taken for further treatment at Phoenix Children's Hospital after doctors at Verde Valley Medical Center treating the boy for a possible broken right arm found multiple prior fractures in various states of healing, D'Evelyn said.

Deputies interviewed the baby's mother and her boyfriend, also the baby's father, about the 4-month-old's injuries, D'Evelyn said.

Later that evening, a detective from the Criminal Investigations Bureau learned that that on Saturday, Wall was home with his infant son when the baby fell from a portable child swing/cradle unit, striking his head on a hard plastic object.

The baby had not been buckled into the swing and fell at least a foot, and afterward Wall jerked the baby up by his right arm, causing an injury that later required surgery, D'Evelyn said.

Detectives also learned about an injury that occurred three weeks earlier where Wall pinched the baby's feet together while changing his diaper, then shoved the baby's legs downward while swearing at the baby, D'Evelyn said.

Imaging tests at the hospital showed fractures to both of the baby's legs and ne rib, indicating they were over seven days old and in the healing process, D'Evelyn said.

Tests also showed the baby had bleeding in the cranial cavity and swelling to the right arm, D'Evelyn said.

During the investigation, detectives learned Wall became angry and after picking up the family's 4-month-old puppy, threw it to the ground in September 2010, D'Evelyn said.

An exam by a veterinarian showed a bone in the puppy's right shoulder had been fractured, but the veterinarian had not been told how the injury happened.

April is Child Abuse Prevention Month.

If you suspect a child is being abused, immediately contact Children Protective Services at 1-888-SOS-CHILD (1-888-767-2445).

Learn more about child abuse prevention at www.pcaaz.gov, www.yfac.com and www.phoenixchildrens.com.

Last edited by twinkletoe on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:02 am; edited 2 times in total
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

"Baby John" WALL - 4 Months (2011) Accused:  Johan Mikkel Wall - Cottonwood AZ Empty Re: "Baby John" WALL - 4 Months (2011) Accused: Johan Mikkel Wall - Cottonwood AZ

Post by twinkletoes Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:40 am

Why is this woman leaving her baby with this monster? Why hasn't she taken steps to prevent this horrible abuse. Why didn't she report it? Why wasn't she charged? She is an accessory and enabler to what this man was doing to this newborn baby.

They both need to be in jail.

twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

"Baby John" WALL - 4 Months (2011) Accused:  Johan Mikkel Wall - Cottonwood AZ Empty Re: "Baby John" WALL - 4 Months (2011) Accused: Johan Mikkel Wall - Cottonwood AZ

Post by KC1447 Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:06 pm

Okay, it is now time for me to speak up. I am the mother first off, and leave the crime solving to the detectives please. You have not one single clue how your world can immediately come crashing down around you. I worked full-time and was the only source of income to keep a roof over my sons head. Have you ever heard of multiple personalities, apparently not. I am a well educated woman and trust me this makes me sick too! As soon as iI saw a sign of trauma he went straight to the E.R. My family is in various points of the medical field so i have my fair share of knowledge. Thankfully your opinion means nothing to me becasue the people who matter know the truth. Thanks for your input but do your research first and maybe if i didnt get arrested its because they believed in me. have a great life Yes

KC1447
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:27 pm

there was evidence that this child had been injured before so yes ma'm u should be held accountable for what happened to this child and hopefully he wont be given back to u. u knew this guy was dangerous and u should've kicked him out or left with ur child.

flash0115
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : Pretending to maintain my sanity

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:44 am

I would think the baby would have been in severe pain with both his legs and a rib fractured for at least a week. Didn't you take him to the doctors before that? My gosh the poor baby had all these broken bones healing.

Can you give us an update about the baby? Is he doing OK and improving. I hope and pray he will be alright but that head injury sounds serious. Poor sweet baby. Sounds like that father has an awful anger issue. Didn't you notice that before? He already injured a puppy. You have to keep your eyes and ears peeled and make sure your child is only with safe qualified people. This guy sounds like a real loser with anger issues. I hope he serves a long time in jail.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:39 pm

According to what I read the baby needed surgery from one episode with this monster man. The baby had several broken bones which were of various ages, including one that was 3 weeks old.

Any mother, well educated or not would know if an infant was in pain and had broken bones. It is despicable what this man did to this precious baby and there is no excuse for a mother not recognizing this abuse and putting a stop to it. I'm sure some of his injuries showed bruising also.

Just because the mother hasn't been arrested doesn't mean she won't be. And should be.

I hope the infant is not returned to the mother. If she doesn't know when an infant is crying and in pain, she should not have a baby in her care.

I hope this baby's injuries heal and leave no permanent damage.

IMO.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down