Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

defense disaster - andrea

Go down

defense disaster - andrea Empty defense disaster - andrea

Post by mom_in_il Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:43 pm

March 18, 2011 · 10:59 pm
defense disaster

Excerpt:

As expected, Judge Belvin Perry concluded that every single argument put forth by the Defense could not, and did not rise to the level of inadmissibility.

As I finished reading the first ruling, (the Universal Studios Interview), the first thought that occurred to me had to do with the realization that Casey Anthony does not have a chance to prevail in this case. Additionally, it occurred to me that the best outcome for this case would be an admission of guilt by Casey, in open court, allowing Judge Perry to sentence her as he will. This would save the tax payers of Florida nearly one million dollars, and it would save Casey from the sentence of death, which will carry another million dollar price tag. (I read recently that a life sentence costs half of what a sentence of death costs.)

These two rulings alone are very damaging on their own and if you mix the other factors against Casey Anthony, plus the fact her attorneys are not up to par, you’re left with a damning set of circumstances that promises justice for Caylee, but is likely to inflame jurors against Casey to the extent they sentence her to death.

READ MORE: http://andreadreamin.com/2011/03/18/defense-disaster/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down