Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports on 03/24/11 hearing - hinkymeter

Go down

Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports on 03/24/11 hearing - hinkymeter Empty Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports on 03/24/11 hearing - hinkymeter

Post by mom_in_il Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:06 am

Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports on 03/24/11 hearing
Posted on March 24, 2011 by Valhall

Excerpt:

First I want to just thank the Central Florida media who have been so gracious and helpful to me. Not that I would expect anything less from the more public representatives of our State. But, citizen-reporters (i.e. blogging-reporters) are a fairly new and growing group and some of them haven’t been good representatives. So, although I don’t expect any of them to see this, I still want to put it out there.

For today I’m going to start where it almost ended. The big ole Baez blowup over evidence and his semi-apology in response to settling the two teams of attorney’s dispute and Baez’s possible contempt issues. Apparently Baez wants a “do over”. And he’ll stomp his wittle feet and bring up inappropriate content to do it. Funny thing, I don’t think Ms. Finnell was even there the day that they all went outside the court to try to work out their differences so that Judge Perry didn’t have to, yet as he was stammering away and getting louder and more angry it was Ms Finnell that went up to him like Mama Bear and asked him to request a 5 minute recess. I think both she and Ms. Sims knew he was treading on dangerous ground. Mr. Ashton always seems willing though to get in the mud with them and that worries me. As soon as the attorneys (both sides excepts Ms. Burdick) left, the attorneys in the gallery all went, WTH???? In fact one of them said “the Bar wasn’t going to like this” ( meaning the attorneys’ behavior). And many were commenting (including some of the media that routinely cover trials) that they had never seen this type of personal attacks. I found it interesting that Judge Perry also stated that ‘contempt’ had been thrown around by both sides too much. He also discussed, briefly, that contempt and sanctions were distinctly different but that contempt sticks. HMMMM????

READ MORE:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/03/24/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-on-032411-hearing/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down