Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: Analyst Bill Sheaffer bolsters WFTV - Hal

Go down

Casey Anthony: Analyst Bill Sheaffer bolsters WFTV - Hal Empty Casey Anthony: Analyst Bill Sheaffer bolsters WFTV - Hal

Post by mom_in_il Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Casey Anthony: Analyst Bill Sheaffer bolsters WFTV
posted by halboedeker on March, 26 2011 11:46 AM

Local stations devote a lot of time to the Casey Anthony case, but the legal analysts have enlivened the hours. You may not agree with what they’re saying, but they do make you think.

Through the months, I’ve enjoyed hearing the local attorneys weigh in on the case. Richard Hornsby and Jeff Deen have provided provocative analysis for WESH-Channel 2. Diana Tennis has been a lively, refreshing presence at WOFL-Channel 35. Mark O’Mara is a real addition to WKMG-Channel 6’s coverage – he’s smart, classy, articulate.

I’ve enjoyed Bill Sheaffer the most, well, because I’ve seen him the most. WFTV-Channel 9 wisely puts him on the screen and just lets him talk. You get the sense that Sheaffer enjoys his work, knows the community and has a keen understanding of the local legal scene.

Sheaffer is especially fascinating when he turns passionate. And, my, was he fiery in a Kathi Belich report Friday about Chief Judge Belvin Perry. The Casey Anthony defense team had complained that Perry was biased and wrong in ruling that the jury will hear Anthony’s early statements to her family and law enforcement. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Perry on Friday refused a defense motion to reconsider the ruling.

Sheaffer theorized that the defense team may be trying to get Perry off the case. ”They don’t have a snowball’s chance in hell of succeeding,” Sheaffer said. “Nor do I believe they have a snowball’s chance in hell of having this appellate court bounce another judge.”

When people talk like that, you do listen. Sheaffer is a real asset for WFTV.

What do you think?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/casey-anthony-analyst-bill-sheaffer-bolsters-wftv.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down