Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony’s Neighborhood Brings Story Home: A Producer’s Personal Story - In Session/CNN

Go down

Casey Anthony’s Neighborhood Brings Story Home: A Producer’s Personal Story - In Session/CNN Empty Casey Anthony’s Neighborhood Brings Story Home: A Producer’s Personal Story - In Session/CNN

Post by mom_in_il Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:11 am

March 30, 2011
Casey Anthony’s Neighborhood Brings Story Home: A Producer’s Personal Story
Swetha Iyengar, In Session Associate Producer
Posted: 04:08 PM ET

I had heard the name Casey Anthony before I even worked at In Session.

During those summer months in 2008, the story of missing two-year-old, Caylee Anthony was in the newspapers and on television every night. The 911 call from a frantic grandmother, a grandfather who seemed angry and frustrated with law enforcement, and a mother who just did not appear to be worried or scared. It seemed like something out of a made-for-TV movie, because no one could understand why the mother of a missing little girl stayed silent for 31 days.

I went to Orlando with a field producer, our anchor Vinnie Politan and a camera crew. For me, it was in hopes of understanding this woman who has been so vilified by the tabloids and the public. Because behind every trial there is a story, and there are people who had lives before the trial.

It was an early morning flight to Orlando – Vinnie and I arrived on location to meet the producer and photojournalists who were setting up for the day. Our first stop – the home of George and Cindy Anthony.

READ MORE:
http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/30/casey-anthony’s-neighborhood-brings-story-home-a-producer’s-personal-story/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down