Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Will Plumbing Emergency At The Anthony Home While Caylee Was Missing Produce New Evidence For The State? - Blink

Go down

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Will Plumbing Emergency At The Anthony Home While Caylee Was Missing Produce New Evidence For The State? - Blink Empty Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Will Plumbing Emergency At The Anthony Home While Caylee Was Missing Produce New Evidence For The State? - Blink

Post by mom_in_il Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Will Plumbing Emergency At The Anthony Home While Caylee Was Missing Produce New Evidence For The State?
Posted by Blink |Monday 11 April 2011 11:35 am

Excerpt:

When you have a family that both refuses to cooperate with Law Enforcement in a productive way, and in this editor’s opinion, outright obfuscates efforts to investigate the location of a victim and the circumstances to which Caylee Anthony became same, we are forced to look at what I will term, available objective data .

Analyzing data in conjunction with the verifiable evidence in this case, allows us, and eventually jurors, to better sift through the ever-changing accounts of those closest to Casey Anthony, without adding metaphorical dryer sheets to cover the smell.
As all www.blinkoncrime readers have known since my earliest coverage of this case, I have long stated it is my belief that the concern for Caylee’s welfare and whereabouts started with the Anthony’s backyard renovations the week of Cindy Anthony’s vacation over the fourth of July.

In fact, one might interpret Cindy Anthony hits her panic button during this time.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/04/11/cayleecasey-anthony-case-will-plumbing-emergency-at-the-anthony-home-while-caylee-was-missing-produce-new-evidence-for-the-state/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down