Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: She lied about nanny, Linda Kenney Baden tells ‘48 Hours Mystery’ - Hal

Go down

Casey Anthony: She lied about nanny, Linda Kenney Baden tells ‘48 Hours Mystery’ - Hal Empty Casey Anthony: She lied about nanny, Linda Kenney Baden tells ‘48 Hours Mystery’ - Hal

Post by mom_in_il Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Casey Anthony: She lied about nanny, Linda Kenney Baden tells ‘48 Hours Mystery’
posted by halboedeker on April, 14 2011 9:03 AM

Casey Anthony lied about a nanny taking Caylee, a former Anthony attorney tells CBS’ ”48 Hours Mystery.”

CBS affiliate WKMG-Channel 6 shared that revealing interview last night. When asked about the nanny, Linda Kenney Baden says, “I think everyone knows that that was a lie.”

Kenney Baden also tells correspondent Troy Roberts that Anthony’s “actions have been her own worst enemy.” Kenney Baden left the case in October, citing financial reasons.

The ”48 Hours Mystery” airs at 10 p.m. Saturday on WKMG. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Caylee.

In the show, Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi says it would be risky for the defense to argue that the toddler’s death was an accident without putting Casey on the stand.

The program also features interviews with defense attorneys J. Cheney Mason and Jose Baez.

Baez says, “I think the evidence is clear that there was a bag of garbage in the trunk of the car in the summer heart for approximately three weeks. The car stunk. There’s no doubt in that. And there is nothing that is exclusive to a human being that was found in the trunk of that car.”

In another exchange, Roberts says, “Prosecutors believe Caylee’s killer asphyxiated her by wrapping duct tape on her mouth and nostrils.”

Mason: “No evidence of that.”

Roberts: “No evidence of that?”

Mason: “No. That’s a figment of imagination of an overzealous prosecutor in my opinion. And we’ll enjoy dealing with that in the courtroom.”

Roberts also talks to forensic expert Larry Kobilinsky. “We really don’t have any solid information that the child was murdered,” Kobilinsky says. “The science is not there to support it at all. And I think that’s the issue.”

Roberts asks if he believes the state has a strong case.

“I think they have a mountain of evidence,” Kobilinksy says. “But just because there’s a lot of evidence doesn’t mean the state got it right.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-she-lied-about-nanny-linda-kenney-baden-tells-48-hours-mystery.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down