Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: someone else could tell her lies, plus searchers depo’s - HO

Go down

Casey Anthony: someone else could tell her lies, plus searchers depo’s - HO Empty Casey Anthony: someone else could tell her lies, plus searchers depo’s - HO

Post by mom_in_il Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Written on 19 April 2011 at 21:58 by humbleopinion
Casey Anthony: someone else could tell her lies, plus searchers depo’s

Excerpt:

The defense let out another whooper today, Response to the States Motion in Limine. The defense wants someone else to tell the tales of the murderer other than the murderer herself. If you ask me, this is what you would call ‘hearsay’ and we know the defense isn’t BIG on any hearsay! Didn’t they just get some hearsay removed from the trial? Oh its going to be one of those do as I say, not as I do trial!

After reading the depositions released today, I figure out that the PI Lyons is the one who is making all the accusations that these people searched the area where Caylee was found.

In the deposition of Melinda White, she was asked about markings a photo. She said the marking was not her writing, but she had seen these photo’s when she met with the PI Lyons back in October 2010. Read her deposition

READ MORE:
http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/04/19/casey-anthony-someone-else-could-tell-her-lies-plus-searchers-depos/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down