Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unnamed Boy & girl - 14 & 15 yo - / Accused: Unnamed attorney father Boise Idaho

Go down

Unnamed Boy & girl - 14 & 15 yo - / Accused: Unnamed attorney father  Boise Idaho Empty Unnamed Boy & girl - 14 & 15 yo - / Accused: Unnamed attorney father Boise Idaho

Post by twinkletoes Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:14 am

Idaho attorney arraigned on charges he abused his teen children and had them committed

April 22, 2011

BOISE, Idaho — A southern Idaho man has been arraigned on charges that he abused his two teenage children before having them committed to prevent them from reporting it A preliminary hearing for the 55-year-old Eagle attorney was set Friday in Ada County for May 13.

The Associated Press is not identifying the Idaho man to protect the identities of the children. The AP does not name victims of alleged sexual abuse.

The man faces two felony charges of injury to a child. He faces up to 10 years in prison and up to a $50,000 fine.

Prosecutors say the man physically, sexually and mentally abused his 15-year-old daughter and 14-year-old son before admitting them to a mental health facility to prevent them from sharing information with investigators looking into the case.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Boy & girl - 14 & 15 yo - / Accused: Unnamed attorney father  Boise Idaho Empty Re: Unnamed Boy & girl - 14 & 15 yo - / Accused: Unnamed attorney father Boise Idaho

Post by twinkletoes Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:19 am

OMG.

SVU will give us the details when they make a show out of it.

Wonder where the mother is. Two counts? How long has this been going on?
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down