Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Update - George And Cindy Anthony Want Special Privileges AGAIN - BNN

Go down

Casey Anthony Update - George And Cindy Anthony Want Special Privileges AGAIN - BNN Empty Casey Anthony Update - George And Cindy Anthony Want Special Privileges AGAIN - BNN

Post by mom_in_il Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:44 pm

Casey Anthony Update - George And Cindy Anthony Want Special Privileges AGAIN
Posted on April 25th, 2011 by Jan Barrett i

Excerpt:

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised when I read about the Anthony’s once again thinking they should be treated different from everyone else. I personally am so tired of hearing their excuses as to why they should get special privileges. They have used the death of their precious granddaughter to get away with so many things since their spoiled daughter has been charged with the murder of Caylee Marie Anthony almost three years ago.

We have heard on numerous occasions about how hard this is for them. We have heard it said about the medication Cindy is on due to this case and how it causes memory loss and then we heard how new medicine is bringing her memory back. I guess it is a miracle drug she is taking. They should be using it on patients that actually do have a memory loss, not ones that only use that as an excuse to lie under oath.

READ MORE:
http://www.bloggernews.net/126448
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down