Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Predictions on the Casey Anthony Case - Levi Page

Go down

My Predictions on the Casey Anthony Case - Levi Page Empty My Predictions on the Casey Anthony Case - Levi Page

Post by mom_in_il Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:33 pm

Thursday, April 28, 2011
My Predictions on the Casey Anthony Case

Next month the infamous "tot mom" Casey Anthony, will be going on trial for the murder of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. In the summer of 2008, Casey's mother Cindy reported her granddaughter missing... Casey told the 911 dispatcher that Caylee had been missing for 31 days.

Casey told family and investigators that her daughter was abducted by "Zanny the Nanny." Investigators didn't buy it, and charged the young mom with child neglect. After evidence of human decomposition was discovered in the trunk of Casey Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire, and her lies unraveled, prosecutors decided to charge her with murder.

Later on the remains of Caylee were discovered, put in a trash bag, and thrown in the woods, near the Anthony home. Duct tape wrapped around the child's mouth and nose.

Now that the trial is set to take place, many people are wondering what the outcome will be. Is the prosecutions case strong enough for a conviction? If Casey is convicted will it be for first degree murder? Will a jury execute a young, nice looking woman like Casey Anthony?

Many people like Geraldo Rivera, on Fox News, have accused the prosecution of overcharging Anthony, and only seeking the death penalty for political purposes.

I disagree. I think Casey will be convicted.

READ MORE: http://levipageshow.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-predictions-on-casey-anthony-case.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down