Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Anthony trying to relocate his HQ to walmart

+2
mermaid55
oviedo45
6 posters

Go down

George Anthony trying to relocate his HQ to walmart Empty George Anthony trying to relocate his HQ to walmart

Post by oviedo45 Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:52 am

i
found this walmart on goldenrod and if this is the one fox news said
was going to lease the gp space for their hq, i think we should contact
them and complain, just like we did publix and that is what got them
kicked out. no way should they be allowed to profit from this situation
IMO - I will call tomorrow and confirm if this is the correct wal mart -

Wal-Mart Supercenter Store #3782

5991 New Goldenrod Road

Orlando, FL 32822

(407) 382-8880
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Anthony trying to relocate his HQ to walmart Empty Re: George Anthony trying to relocate his HQ to walmart

Post by mermaid55 Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:54 pm

I just read on websleuths LE is investigating the donations.WS has locked all donation threads until they hear from LE.
mermaid55
mermaid55
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

George Anthony trying to relocate his HQ to walmart Empty Re: George Anthony trying to relocate his HQ to walmart

Post by oviedo45 Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:18 pm

Re: Main Blog #1

Post by oviedo45 Today at 10:26 am
ok, since i posted the blurb last night on our blog and the fox blog to contact them - apparently everyone did. i just got off the phone with David, store manager - and he said it was news to him. they were approached by kidfinders and they sent a request to their corporate HQ but since all the calls, they have decided it isn't something they wanted to become involved in. we spoke at length about the media and the interview with GA that started the whole mess.

GREAT JOB EVERYONE

Last edited by oviedo45 on Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clean up)
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticOne Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:18 pm

mermaid55 wrote:I just read on websleuths LE is investigating the donations.WS has locked all donation threads until they hear from LE.

That is very intereresting indeed. Did Websleuths actually have a donation page on their website for the Anthony's? (I belong to websleuths, but don't go there very often so I don't recall seeing it or not).

BTW, I love your avatar!!!
MysticOne
MysticOne

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:24 pm

WS had several threads about the donations.All have been locked down because LE is investigating.They never encouraged donating to the Anthonys.
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

George Anthony trying to relocate his HQ to walmart Empty Walmart

Post by sandy Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:00 am

I e-mailed walmart real estate leasing manager and the main headquarters

leasing manager e-mail is karen.campbell@wal-mart.com

walmart general questions REInfo@wal-mart.com

this is my first post, hope it ends up where it should
any suggestions?

Last edited by sandy on Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't put the @ in website)

sandy
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

George Anthony trying to relocate his HQ to walmart Empty LE investigating Cindys donations

Post by sandy Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:16 am

I clicked close bbc code and don't know what I did. What I want to ask is was it reported in newspaper about no donations can be accepted. Do we have a reliable source for this?

sandy
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

George Anthony trying to relocate his HQ to walmart Empty bbc code

Post by preciousbabies Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:14 am

sandy wrote:I clicked close bbc code and don't know what I did. What I want to ask is was it reported in newspaper about no donations can be accepted. Do we have a reliable source for this?

what is the bbc code for and is it necessary?
preciousbabies
preciousbabies
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Job/hobbies : at&t wireless

Back to top Go down

Post by loves2shop Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:06 am

sandy wrote:I e-mailed walmart real estate leasing manager and the main headquarters

leasing manager e-mail is karen.campbell@wal-mart.com

walmart general questions REInfo@wal-mart.com

this is my first post, hope it ends up where it should
any suggestions?

thanks.. really good to know.. easy to contact leasing manager by email.. I will do the same... It's a disgrace, especialy since their hasa been an indictment.. thanks again for the information...
loves2shop
loves2shop
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down