Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now Anthonys Want TES Records

4 posters

Go down

Now Anthonys Want TES Records Empty Now Anthonys Want TES Records

Post by mom_in_il Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:28 pm

From Greta 1/30/2009: Anthonys want TES records, sent letter to Tim Miller.

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3486000&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

Check at 2:00
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Now Anthonys Want TES Records Empty Re: Now Anthonys Want TES Records

Post by alwaysbelieve Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:31 pm

mom_in_il wrote:From Greta 1/30/2009: Anthonys want TES records, sent letter to Tim Miller.

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3486000&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

Check at 2:00

The A's should not be able to have these, it has nothing to do with them personally, it has to do with skank and it's up to skank's, skanky attorney to fight this. The's A's have no business have searchers names or personal info-they didn't search so it doesn't matter to them. This is getting way out of control. Mad
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiicalls Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:25 pm

Oh My God!! This is too much...They can't even get Baez to release the remains so Caylee can be laid to rest, and they want TES records..FF Idiots! Agree, this is out of control...Is it because TES may know something CA or GA or LA said, and it's part of "immunity deal" they want? Just saying...Remember when TM wanted one of Caylee's things to use for the search, and the A(holes)'s refused? And all the time he spent in the house, while Najame represented them...I'm thinking out loud..sorry..Too much.. No
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls

Job/hobbies : Swimming with sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Migranny19 Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:04 pm

hawaiicalls wrote:Oh My God!! This is too much...They can't even get Baez to release the remains so Caylee can be laid to rest, and they want TES records..FF Idiots! Agree, this is out of control...Is it because TES may know something CA or GA or LA said, and it's part of "immunity deal" they want? Just saying...Remember when TM wanted one of Caylee's things to use for the search, and the A(holes)'s refused? And all the time he spent in the house, while Najame represented them...I'm thinking out loud..sorry..Too much.. No

No need to be sorry, Hawaii!!!!! I feel that way too!!
If Stickland said no to Baez on TES records, what makes CA and GA 'so special' that they should have access to the records??? Cindy didn't want to lift a finger to help TM when he was there looking for her grandchild.
NOW SHE WANTS M O R E from him. What a bunch of 'takers' those A's are! JMHO Mad Mad Mad
Migranny19
Migranny19
Superhero (cape and tights included)
Superhero (cape and tights included)

Job/hobbies : Main job-Running busy household of 14/ crochet, read, fishing in spare time

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:35 pm

Migranny19 wrote:
hawaiicalls wrote:Oh My God!! This is too much...They can't even get Baez to release the remains so Caylee can be laid to rest, and they want TES records..FF Idiots! Agree, this is out of control...Is it because TES may know something CA or GA or LA said, and it's part of "immunity deal" they want? Just saying...Remember when TM wanted one of Caylee's things to use for the search, and the A(holes)'s refused? And all the time he spent in the house, while Najame represented them...I'm thinking out loud..sorry..Too much.. No

No need to be sorry, Hawaii!!!!! I feel that way too!!
If Stickland said no to Baez on TES records, what makes CA and GA 'so special' that they should have access to the records??? Cindy didn't want to lift a finger to help TM when he was there looking for her grandchild.
NOW SHE WANTS M O R E from him. What a bunch of 'takers' those A's are! JMHO Mad Mad Mad

The A's didn't help anybody when they were searching!! They should be told to kiss-off, in no uncertain terms either.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down