Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Jury Selection Day 6 - T & T

Go down

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Jury Selection Day 6 - T & T Empty Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Jury Selection Day 6 - T & T

Post by mom_in_il Sun May 15, 2011 1:27 pm

Saturday, May 14, 2011
Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Jury Selection Day 6

Excerpt:

Well, it's Saturday and I learned that, even though I pooped out yesterday, there were no new jurors chosen. As it stands, there are still eight potential jurors in the pool. I say a hearty "thank you" to the anonymous poster who filled me in. I'm relaxed and refreshed after a nice dinner that I didn't have to cook and having some time outside the house! I'm glad to see that Casey's bangs have been beaten into submission. Her clothing choices were back to the "librarian" look. She seems to have subdued her emotions and is being the ideal defendant for the day.

Jose Baez seemed to be in a good mood, even though he was clutching his pen for dear life.

Judge Perry called court to order at 8:30 on the dot. They were taking the hardship cases first.

Juror 1123 indicated that he doesn't want to miss his son's high school graduation and a vacation planned as a graduation trip. He also said that he followed the case a lot and says he'd already formed the opinion that Casey is guilty.

The judge pointed out that the defense had objected to excusing the juror last time. Jose Baez withdrew his objection and he was excused.

READ MORE:
http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/05/casey-anthony-murder-trial-jury_14.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down