Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony - Possible Opening Statement From Jose Baez -SATIRE - BNN

Go down

Casey Anthony - Possible Opening Statement From Jose Baez -SATIRE - BNN Empty Casey Anthony - Possible Opening Statement From Jose Baez -SATIRE - BNN

Post by mom_in_il Sun May 15, 2011 1:38 pm

Casey Anthony - Possible Opening Statement From Jose Baez -SATIRE
Posted on May 14th, 2011 by Simon Barrett in All News,

Excerpt:

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SATIRE DO NOT READ ANY MORE OF THIS ARTICLE

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury. I first want to thank you for your patience. I know that you all had to wait a long time during the jury selection process. I am sure that many of you were uncomfortable not just with the wait, but also some of the questions put to you. I am sorry. It was not our plan to be invasive, but we wanted to ensure that we had found a jury that met the standards of our constitution. I salute you all. Without people like you our judicial system would not be what it is.

Sometimes it is hard to put preconceived notions to one side. Yes, I am wearing a nice suit, and it is freshly cleaned and pressed. But it was not always that way. Cheney Mason paid for it, well the court was too cheap to sign off on the bill.

But, this is not about me, this is about my client Casey Anthony. She stands accused of First Degree Murder, a crime that if found proven can only have one of two outcomes. Life Imprisonment with no chance of ever being a free person again, or the Death Penalty. It is our intention to offer you the truth. Ms Anthony should not be in this room today. The only offense she committed was loving her daughter Caylee.

READ MORE: http://www.bloggernews.net/126554
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down