Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAKOTA SHANE THOMPSON - 13 yo - Accused: Christopher Perry Wimberley TX

2 posters

Go down

DAKOTA SHANE THOMPSON - 13 yo - Accused: Christopher Perry Wimberley TX Empty DAKOTA SHANE THOMPSON - 13 yo - Accused: Christopher Perry Wimberley TX

Post by twinkletoes Tue May 24, 2011 12:24 am

Missing teen safe after high-speed chase
By Eva Ruth Moravec
Updated 11:17 a.m., Monday, May 23, 2011

• DAKOTA SHANE THOMPSON - 13 yo - Accused: Christopher Perry Wimberley TX ?controllerName=image&action=get&id=1006390&width=628&height=471

An Amber Alert was issued for Dakota Shane Thompson, 13,
  • last seen in a Wimberley convenience store Sunday afternoon.
A suspected kidnapper surrendered Monday morning after an hour-long, high-speed chase in East Texas with a boy abducted in Wimberley in tow.

Around 9:15 a.m., Madison County deputies looking for Christopher Perry, 35, and Dakota Shane Thompson, 13, spotted Perry's red Ford Mustang, said Sheriff Travis Neeley.

Perry refused to pull over and the ensuing chase reached speeds of 110 mph, Neeley said.Then Dakota called 911 using a cell phone.

“He told the dispatcher that he was calling on behalf of Christopher Perry,” Neeley said. “We talked to the driver and calmed him down.”

The dispatcher was able to convince Neeley end the chase, and he slowed down and drove the Mustang to the sheriff's office in Madisonville.

An Amber Alert had been issued for Dakota earlier Monday morning. According to Hays County Sheriff's Detective Kelly Woodard, Perry is the ex-boyfriend of Dakota's mother, and has an extensive criminal history. He is expected to face charges of unauthorized use of a vehicle and kidnapping. Dakota was unharmed, Neeley said, and will be reunited with his mother in Hays County soon, officials said.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/article/Missing-teen-safe-after-high-speed-chase-1391559.php#ixzz1NDyjQyh4
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

DAKOTA SHANE THOMPSON - 13 yo - Accused: Christopher Perry Wimberley TX Empty Re: DAKOTA SHANE THOMPSON - 13 yo - Accused: Christopher Perry Wimberley TX

Post by twinkletoes Tue May 24, 2011 5:06 am

Amber Alert finds missing boy, prompts investigation

Updated 23 May at 6:18 PM

AUSTIN, TX - An Amber Alert for a 13-year-old Texas boy has ended. Sheriff's deputies located Dakota Shane Thompson in the East Texas town of Madisonville around 10:30 a.m. Monday morning.

The face and name of Thompson covered the state Monday morning after a statewide Amber Alert was issued. Hays County detectives say last week, Thompson left his hometown of Moody, a few miles north of Temple, to spend several days with his mother's ex-boyfriend, 35-year-old Christopher Brian Perry.

Detectives will not reveal why, but say sometime on Sunday the boy's mother alerted authorities, worried about her son's safety.

"At that point the sheriff's office did decide they felt like the child was in danger and that's why the Amber Alert was issued," said Hays County Deputy Brandy Reuter.

The only lead authorities had was from the Brookshires Brothers Grocery Store in Wimberley. It was there, the two had been spotted Sunday afternoon. They were not seen again until Monday morning when an alert deputy recognized the red Ford Mustang from the Amber Alert.

While being chased, Perry called 911 from his cell phone. It is not known what the dispatcher said to Perry, but it was enough to convince him to turn himself in to authorities. Perry surrendered peacefully to Madison County deputies.

The Amber Alert ended less than three hours after it was issued. Authorities say the child is unharmed. It is unclear whether he was everin any danger.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

DAKOTA SHANE THOMPSON - 13 yo - Accused: Christopher Perry Wimberley TX Empty Re: DAKOTA SHANE THOMPSON - 13 yo - Accused: Christopher Perry Wimberley TX

Post by twinkletoes Tue May 24, 2011 5:10 am

Sounds to me like a lover's quarrel and that the mother took advantage of the system to punish her B/f who panicked and didn't know what to do.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by mandykrause78 Tue May 24, 2011 5:09 pm

twinkletoes wrote:Sounds to me like a lover's quarrel and that the mother took advantage of the system to punish her B/f who panicked and didn't know what to do.

Perry is mother's ex boyfriend. She is currently married to someone else but routinely sends her children to spend time with this criminal.

Last edited by mandykrause78 on Tue May 24, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : original comment did not post.)

mandykrause78
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by mandykrause78 Tue May 24, 2011 5:18 pm

Actually, I know this family and here's the facts:

Christopher Perry (who I do NOT know) is Dusti's ex boyfriend. (Dusti is Dakota's mother). He has a rap sheet the length of my leg, and has a history of "befriending" young teenagers (take a look at his facebook friends' list; they're all in highschool. )

Dakota has been left with this criminal several times by his mother, even after allegations of molestation were made and later withdrawn (by the mother). This is the SECOND time he's fled with Dakota in tow; the first time Dusti (his mother) refused to press charges, and authorities would not accept charges from his father because he's not the custodial parent. His mother does not provide proper supervision for her children, and she's got a long history of leaving her children with random men while she goes out to party.

Dakota's father, William, has been trying to have him removed from her care and placed with him for quite some time and has basically been ignored. He even went to the police once before when he found out she had left Dakota with this man and taken off for days with no contact nor anyone aware of her location; she has a family member in the PD who alerted her that police were going to pick Dakota up, and she miraculously showed up before police got there and took him home herself, so nothing could be done.

I understand that Dusti has now been arrested as well but on what charge I've yet to find out. Dakota was NOT released into his mother's care yesterday, he went home with his father and is currently with family and they are keeping a close eye on him.

mandykrause78
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed May 25, 2011 7:17 pm

mandykrause78 wrote:Actually, I know this family and here's the facts:

Christopher Perry (who I do NOT know) is Dusti's ex boyfriend. (Dusti is Dakota's mother). He has a rap sheet the length of my leg, and has a history of "befriending" young teenagers (take a look at his facebook friends' list; they're all in highschool. )

Dakota has been left with this criminal several times by his mother, even after allegations of molestation were made and later withdrawn (by the mother). This is the SECOND time he's fled with Dakota in tow; the first time Dusti (his mother) refused to press charges, and authorities would not accept charges from his father because he's not the custodial parent. His mother does not provide proper supervision for her children, and she's got a long history of leaving her children with random men while she goes out to party.

Dakota's father, William, has been trying to have him removed from her care and placed with him for quite some time and has basically been ignored. He even went to the police once before when he found out she had left Dakota with this man and taken off for days with no contact nor anyone aware of her location; she has a family member in the PD who alerted her that police were going to pick Dakota up, and she miraculously showed up before police got there and took him home herself, so nothing could be done.

I understand that Dusti has now been arrested as well but on what charge I've yet to find out. Dakota was NOT released into his mother's care yesterday, he went home with his father and is currently with family and they are keeping a close eye on him.

Thank you so much for this information. It is always good to have someone who knows the people involved give their views.

Sounds like a complaint should be filed against the PD employee alerted her friend. If a written complaint is filed the complaint must be investigated. Doesn't sound like that person takes their oath very seriously.

I hope this boy can live with his father. The mother's ex sounds very much like a child molester to me. The mother sounds like a piss poor mother.

JMO.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down