Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Died In A Swimming Pool? - Hutch

Go down

Caylee Died In A Swimming Pool? - Hutch Empty Caylee Died In A Swimming Pool? - Hutch

Post by mom_in_il Sun May 29, 2011 3:17 pm

Sunday, May 29, 2011
Caylee Died In A Swimming Pool?

Excerpt:

It's been almost a week since I first heard that according to Casey Anthony's attorney (Jose Baez), Caylee Marie Anthony died in a tragic accident in the family swimming pool. When I first heard that Casey Anthony was going to use a swimming pool death as her defense to first degree murder charges, I imaged just how bad the defense case must be for Casey Anthony as this trial moves forward. Of course, Jose Baez is trying to paint his client as a victim of sexual abused and then trying to spin that likely lie into some kind of battered woman syndrome where his client Casey Anthony was unable to call the police, because her father had such a strong power over her.

From what I have seen, it is not George, Cindy or Lee Anthony who wheel the power in that family - but instead Casey Anthony herself. During the first few days of the Casey Anthony murder trial, some smart-by-half reporters tried to take this case down a road where George Anthony was evil and Casey was just a victim. However, that line of thinking quickly went away when the mountain of evidence against Casey started to pile up in open court. It's difficult for the average American to image a young woman who looks like Casey Anthony being a cold blooded killer. However, over time - I believe the public and jury of her peers will start to pull back the sections of her life and be socked, disgusted and dismayed in her conduct.

More: http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2011/05/caylee-died-in-swimming-pool.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down