Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jury hears emotional 911 calls - WDBO

Go down

Jury hears emotional 911 calls - WDBO Empty Jury hears emotional 911 calls - WDBO

Post by mom_in_il Tue May 31, 2011 4:47 pm

Posted: 12:09 p.m. Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Jury hears emotional 911 calls
By Drew Petrimoulx

Orlando, FL — The prosecution played emotional phone calls in court on Tuesday morning in the murder trial of Casey Anthony.

The calls were made by Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother, after she finally tracked down her daughter after weeks of searching.

They were made on July 15, 2008. Cindy Anthony had found Casey after not seeing her for a month.

“I have someone here that I need to be arrested,” Cindy said during a 911 call.

In the first two calls, Cindy remained calm. She told the jury, at that point, Casey said Caylee was with her nanny but Casey wouldn’t say where.

But then Casey told Cindy that Caylee had been kidnapped and she hadn’t seen her for a month. Cindy then made a third 911 call.

“My daughter was just missing for a month. I just found her today, but I can’t find my granddaughter. She just admitted to me that she’s been trying to find her herself,” Cindy said during the 911 call. “There’s something wrong. I found my daughter’s car today and it smells like there has been a dead body in the damn car.

Cindy Anthony put her face in her hands and cried while the call was played. Casey Anthony wiped away tears as they ran down her face.

The prosecution then played the first phone call Casey made to her family from jail.

The defense will get its turn to question Cindy on Tuesday afternoon.

http://www.wdbo.com/news/news/local/jury-hears-emotional-911-calls/nCp7c/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down