Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not looking forward to hearing Lee Anthony’s testimony - shelly

Go down

Not looking forward to hearing Lee Anthony’s testimony - shelly Empty Not looking forward to hearing Lee Anthony’s testimony - shelly

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Not looking forward to hearing Lee Anthony’s testimony
June 1, 2011 by BigMouthShelly

I know most people want to hear what he has to say but he bugs me more then anyone, have you seen his depo have you watched the hidden tapes between him and Tony Lazzaro all he ever does is laugh it bugs me when someone can talk about a missing child or a death of a child and can laugh through all the questioning. I just want to grab him shake him and say are you seriously laughing right now!!!!!!!!! wtf is wrong with you you idiot I love my neices and nephews with all my heart if my Sister told me my neice was missing or i found out later that my neice was killed i wouldnt be able to laugh at all through any of it i cant even put in my head and really think it could happen. i want to hear the truth from him but you watch he will be chuckling through his whole questioning i wish i knew why he would do it unless its a nervous laugh which i hope it is cause being able to laugh and chuckle while talking about a child being kidnapped or killed is just sick to me

http://bigmouthshelly.wordpress.com/2011/06/01/not-looking-forward-to-hearing-lee-anthonys-testimony/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down