Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony trial: Some people just can't get enough - OS

Go down

Casey Anthony trial: Some people just can't get enough - OS Empty Casey Anthony trial: Some people just can't get enough - OS

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:16 pm

Casey Anthony trial: Some people just can't get enough
By Walter Pacheco, Orlando Sentinel

6:10 p.m. EDT, June 2, 2011

Excerpt:

Mel and Sharon Gilbert, a retired Orlando couple, sat at Graffiti Junktion in Orlando's College Park Thursday enjoying their lunch while watching the Casey Anthony case unfolding live on a large flat screen above their table.

"We've got it recording at home, but still wanted to watch it live during lunch," 66-year-old Mel Gilbert said. "We've been interested in this case for years and love to watch the lawyers and witness testimony."

Across Central Florida, more and more people like the Gilberts are finding themselves riveted by the testimony and wanting to watch every moment of it. So they line up to try and score one of the dozens of public passes for a seat inside the courtroom, they watch on television screens at restaurants or salons, catch live digital streams in the office or follow Twitter feeds on their mobile devices.

"I can't get anything done at work because I keep checking Twitter on my iPhone, but I don't spread that around," joked Jason Goren, a receptionist at a Fashion Square Mall hair salon. "I'm not the only one either. All the customers talk about is Casey, Casey, Casey!"

More: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/os-casey-anthony-trial-passes-20110602,0,6798547.story
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down