Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aphrodite Jones Reports: Casey Anthony Jail Videos Reveal a Monster - Criminal Report Daily

Go down

Aphrodite Jones Reports: Casey Anthony Jail Videos Reveal a Monster - Criminal Report Daily Empty Aphrodite Jones Reports: Casey Anthony Jail Videos Reveal a Monster - Criminal Report Daily

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Aphrodite Jones Reports: Casey Anthony Jail Videos Reveal a Monster
June 03, 2011

Excerpt:

[ Aphrodite Jones gives her perspective as she attends the Casey Anthony Trial. Check in for her regular reports. Read her Bio >> ]

Aphrodite-jones-reports Watching the hours of video taped "visits" between the Anthonys and Casey -- has now turned me totally in a different direction. Rather than thinking that it might be possible that George could have found Caylee in the pool-- I realize that George was never a part of finding Caylee and/or the hiding of Caylee's little body, which is what the defense claimed in opening arguments.

All I can think is that Casey sold this pack of lies to her defense team -- and she is so pathological -- and so believable -- her defense team actually bought Casey's twisted story. Geeze -- I wish people could see the jurors faces now -- many of the woman look disgusted by what we're seeing in these jailhouse visits. To think that Casey KNEW her daughter was dead, either by accident or by murder, and for her to allow her parents, her brother, all her family and friends and volunteers from charity organizations -- to spend weeks and months reaching to try to find Caylee -- it just shows her to be a sick and twisted individual.

More: http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2011/06/aphrodite-jones-reports-casey-anthony-jail-videos-reveal-a-monster.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down