Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 12 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial……….A Very Trying Day For Caylee’s Case - niecey

Go down

Day 12 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial……….A Very Trying Day For Caylee’s Case - niecey Empty Day 12 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial……….A Very Trying Day For Caylee’s Case - niecey

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:59 pm

Day 12 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial……….A Very Trying Day For Caylee’s Case

Excerpt:

Day 12 of the Casey Anthony murder trial was a very trying day for Caylee’s case. The first frustrating instance of the day started with Jose Baez attacking Gerardo Bloise, a CSI for the Orange County Sheriff’s Department, who testified on day 11 about the car trunk, and the trash that was found in the trunk. The attack from Mr. Baez was over Officer Boise drying the trash, which was what was supposed to be done, but Mr. Baez basically accused him of destroying evidence. I truly hope the jury didn’t buy that stunt as much as the pro-defense talking heads did. In my honest opinion from what I’ve heard and read there was nothing in that bag of trash of evidentiary value. Of course the paper towels that had the grave wax on them bore some questioning as to whether they were properly stored too.

Next up a boo boo by the State which was rectified, but it gave Baez an opportunity to pounce. It appears that on day 11, when Dr. Vass testified, he was asked to identify a sealed can that contained a carpet sample from Casey’s car trunk that he had tested. He did, but Jeff Ashton called him back to the stand today, because the State inadvertently had him identify the wrong can. They didn’t catch it and neither did he at the time. Whoops! Baez pounces with claws extended. He goes for blood and tries to make it look as though his mantra was true all along that the State, their experts, law enforcement and their experts did a shoddy job, and it is all junk science and this is all about railroading poor, poor Casey. Now I used my own wording in that, but the first two witnesses and his issues with them sent him down that path once again. It gave me a headache. I can never get past how Casey is always the victim, and it didn’t matter what she did to the REAL VICTIM, Caylee, it is all about Casey. The woman is a MONSTER! Her defense team, monsters, as they could have gone for a mental health defense, or tried to deal her out before Caylee’s remains were found, but no, they would rather have railroaded innocent people they knew were innocent to try to throw them under the bus for their client, who murdered her child. They have even gone after her own family and she sits there as though they owe it to her. DESPICABLE!!!

More: http://niecey456.wordpress.com/2011/06/07/day-12-of-the-casey-anthony-murder-trial-a-very-trying-day-for-caylees-case/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down