Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Was There - Orlando Magazine

Go down

I Was There - Orlando Magazine Empty I Was There - Orlando Magazine

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:33 pm

Jun 10, 2011 12:37 AM
Casey Anthony Trial
I Was There

Excerpt;

There are moments in life when we say, "I was there."

When Apollo 11 Commander Neil Armstrong first set foot on the moon, I watched it unfold LIVE, on glorious black and white TV. I remember watching John Glenn orbit the Earth, sitting in my grade school cafeteria in delight. Those were but two glorious moments in time, and I was there.

When President John F. Kennedy was assassinated, we were ushered into the very same cafeteria to be told the news before we were sent home. Visions of the Twin Towers falling from the sky are etched into our hearts and souls, and we will never forget. Tragedies never escape us.

Today was one of those moments in time. No, Caylee Marie Anthony's death and the discovery of her bones will never reach the magnitude of a national tragedy, but we will never forget her.

I was in the courtroom at Casey Anthony's trial, and sadly, I saw Caylee's bones. I will forever remember the vivid images of a little girl who will never grow up. There will be no memories for her to share. And there will be no joy when someone asks me if I was there.

More: http://www.orlandomagazine.com/Blogs/Casey-Anthony-Trial/June-2011/I-Was-There/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down