Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony's trial is one hot ticket - CNN

Go down

Casey Anthony's trial is one hot ticket - CNN Empty Casey Anthony's trial is one hot ticket - CNN

Post by mom_in_il Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:40 pm

Casey Anthony's trial is one hot ticket
By Ann O'Neill, CNN
June 12, 2011 9:47 a.m. EDT

Excerpt:

Orlando, Florida (CNN) -- Casey Anthony, also known as the "tot mom," is no Lady Gaga, but her murder trial here is the hottest ticket in town.

People spend the night waiting in line for one of 50 courtroom seats reserved for the public. Tempers flare and police are called. And then, once they're given a ticket, they stampede like cattle.

Only in Florida, where criminal justice can be a spectator sport, are Disney World passes the back-up option.

Anthony, a 25-year-old high school dropout, is accused of capital murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. If convicted of murder, she faces the death penalty.

What's the big draw?

"Lie after lie," says one trial watcher. "I can't imagine the grief that family has gone through," says another. "I'm here for Caylee," says yet another. "I'm waiting for Casey to step up and tell us what happened."

More: http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/12/florida.anthony.trial.crowd/index.html?hpt=ju_c1
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down