Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Trial - Dogs And The Defense - BNN

Go down

Casey Anthony Trial - Dogs And The Defense - BNN Empty Casey Anthony Trial - Dogs And The Defense - BNN

Post by mom_in_il Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:37 pm

Casey Anthony Trial - Dogs And The Defense
Posted on June 10th, 2011 by Simon Barrett

Excerpt:

It was with great interest that I watched the prosecution present the cadaver dog evidence. One thing became crystal clear, these highly trained dogs do not make mistakes. If they alert to the smell of human decomposition, they are serious. Everything is meticulously documented.

I have no personal experience with cadaver dogs, but I have been around other service dogs. They are just as dedicated, and just as careful. Several years ago I was talking to a gentleman with a seeing eye dog. The dog had been given the ‘off duty’ command and was laying on the ground. Someone with obviously sight problems of his own failed to notice the presence of a huge German Shepard and stood on one of its paws. I watched in amazement as the dog did nothing more than whimper. This is not the usual dog response! Most want to extract some form of retribution. Most don’t carry guns or knives, but they have a mean set of teeth.

MOre: http://www.bloggernews.net/126692
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down