Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Casey Anthony Appeal A Guilty Verdict? - Hutch

2 posters

Go down

Will Casey Anthony Appeal A Guilty Verdict? - Hutch Empty Will Casey Anthony Appeal A Guilty Verdict? - Hutch

Post by mom_in_il Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Saturday, June 11, 2011
Will Casey Anthony Appeal A Guilty Verdict?

Excerpt:

As the Casey Anthony trial proceeds, each day it appears that the State of Florida will win a guilty verdict against this young women. If that turns out to be the case, the next question is - will Casey Anthony appeal a guilty verdict and if so will she be granted a new trial? While I am not an unbiased observer, I do know that when a guilty verdict that contains the death penalty is heard by an appeals court - anything is possible.

More: http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2011/06/will-casey-anthony-appeal-guilty.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Will Casey Anthony Appeal A Guilty Verdict? - Hutch Empty Re: Will Casey Anthony Appeal A Guilty Verdict? - Hutch

Post by gg Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:34 pm

No doubt Baez will appeal, he would be remiss as a decent defense attorney if he didn't. However, the state of FL. has granted 1 million dollars from an already shaky coffer for this woman's case, and spent three years and counting on it to prosecute KC for this crime which as an indigent she gets far more than any other person in her place. I read yesterday that the average indigent criminal in FL gets about $200 spent and 10 hours time for their defense trial. I believe that they can appeal all they like, but there will not be another trial granted (unless the prosecution messes up badly for some reason and I do not think they will).
gg
gg
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down