Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hair and heart sticker residue - andrea

Go down

hair and heart sticker residue - andrea Empty hair and heart sticker residue - andrea

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:54 pm

June 13, 2011
hair and heart sticker residue

Excerpt:

The big news today came as a result of Judge Belvin Perry announcing that the Prosecution’s case, in the Casey Anthony Murder Trial, is likely to wrap up either Tuesday, or Wednesday morning of this week! This means the defense will start their case Wednesday afternoon!

The heart sticker found at the scene of the crime in the State v. Casey Anthony Trial

It was surprising to hear the State’s case will conclude without calling Roy Kronk, other family members, Shirley and Rick Pleasea. I also wonder if experts will testify with regards to Casey’s cell phone pings.

I do understand why the State would not need to call Kronk, since the defense will certainly call him. The State will be able to rehabilitate Roy Kronk in their cross examination during the defense case.

Depending upon what the defense brings to their case, the State of Florida may put on a rebuttal case. I tend to think they may.

More: http://andreadreamin.com/2011/06/13/hair-and-heart-sticker-residue/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down