Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cashing in on the Casey Anthony trial - CFNews13

Go down

Cashing in on the Casey Anthony trial - CFNews13 Empty Cashing in on the Casey Anthony trial - CFNews13

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:15 pm

Cashing in on the Casey Anthony trial
By Tiffany Greene, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, June 13, 2011 2:11 PM

Excerpt:

ORLANDO --

It seems like lots of people are trying to cash in on the Casey Anthony trial.

Whether it's setting up a food truck near the Orange County Courthouse, selling memorabilia online or publishing a book two years before the trial even started, some folks are looking for any way to get in on the money wheel.

"A lot of people are off of State Road 50, and I don't think they've seen much difference, either," said Tim Lovero, a chef on the Big Wheel Food Truck, which sets up shop in downtown Orlando every weekday at lunch time. "We thought the overflow from the case would have picked up business, but not so much."

Empty pockets and a lot of patience scored Shawn Chaisson a front row seat for the trial, and he said his ticket stub has become a valuable asset.

"I have a folder of all my memorabilia that I've been saving," he said. "I have a pamphlet from the memorial, the instructions for Texas Equusearch, and I have five of these tickets."

More: http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/261857/Cashing-in-on-the-Casey-Anthony-trial
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down