Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAW VIDEO: Dr. Werner Spitz Talks About Casey Anthony Trial - wkmg

3 posters

Go down

RAW VIDEO: Dr. Werner Spitz Talks About Casey Anthony Trial - wkmg Empty RAW VIDEO: Dr. Werner Spitz Talks About Casey Anthony Trial - wkmg

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:11 pm

RAW VIDEO: Dr. Werner Spitz Talks About Casey Anthony Trial

Michigan Medical Examiner Dr. Werner Spitz says he picks and chooses the cases he does now, and the Casey Anthony murder trial was one he was particularly interested in.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28244971/index.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

RAW VIDEO: Dr. Werner Spitz Talks About Casey Anthony Trial - wkmg Empty Re: RAW VIDEO: Dr. Werner Spitz Talks About Casey Anthony Trial - wkmg

Post by gg Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:36 pm

He didn't even wear gloves.
gg
gg
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

RAW VIDEO: Dr. Werner Spitz Talks About Casey Anthony Trial - wkmg Empty Re: RAW VIDEO: Dr. Werner Spitz Talks About Casey Anthony Trial - wkmg

Post by just_a_mom Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:48 pm

Interesting man. I think the State will help him understand exactly how the duct tape was found and it will change his opinion.

The diatoms found in drowning ... imo, could also have come from a child just swimming in the pool (never known a small child not to get water up their nose or swallow it).

The way he described the mud in the skull concerns me a little, but Dr G did washes.
just_a_mom
just_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:50 pm

just_a_mom wrote:Interesting man. I think the State will help him understand exactly how the duct tape was found and it will change his opinion.

The diatoms found in drowning ... imo, could also have come from a child just swimming in the pool (never known a small child not to get water up their nose or swallow it).

The way he described the mud in the skull concerns me a little, but Dr G did washes.
I think it's reasonable to expect that at some point the position of the skull shifted. Maybe moved by animals, or as Red pointed out, shifted in the current during flooding.
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down