Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee/Casey Anthony Trial: Judge Calls The Defense Liars And The Prosecution Resurrects The Fumblerooski - Blink

Go down

Caylee/Casey Anthony Trial: Judge Calls The Defense Liars And The Prosecution Resurrects The Fumblerooski - Blink Empty Caylee/Casey Anthony Trial: Judge Calls The Defense Liars And The Prosecution Resurrects The Fumblerooski - Blink

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:21 am

Caylee/Casey Anthony Trial: Judge Calls The Defense Liars And The Prosecution Resurrects The Fumblerooski
Posted by Blink | Tuesday 14 June 2011 7:56 pm

Excerpt:

Orlando, FL- Judge Perry calls the defense team Liars- Not a good sign. Yesterday, during Chief Judge Perry’s announcement to the jury about the tentative schedule for the remainder of the murder trial against Casey Anthony, defense counsel Cheney Mason objected and asked for a sidebar.

Mason: We don’t have any obligation to put on any evidence at all. and you just told the jurors you expect us to be putting on evidence, and we may or we may not.

Mason went on to request that the Judge instruct the jury that they are not obligated to put on a defense, and claimed Jeff Ashton agreed with him.

Chief Judge Perry: Then Y’all lied to me.

Mason:NO. Chief Judge Perry: “Yes the Hell you did…” If you don’t put on any evidence, then I will do that.

Mason: Well, we are, so don’t worry about it.

Chief Judge Perry: ..” I will take I cannot trust one thing your side says, anymore.

More: http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/06/14/cayleecasey-anthony-trial-judge-calls-the-defense-liars-and-the-prosecution-resurrects-the-fumblerooski/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down