Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Trial Update: A Court In Recess For the Day Before It Even Starts Today - J Barrett

Go down

Casey Anthony Trial Update: A Court In Recess For the Day Before It Even Starts Today - J Barrett Empty Casey Anthony Trial Update: A Court In Recess For the Day Before It Even Starts Today - J Barrett

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:58 am

Casey Anthony Trial Update: A Court In Recess For the Day Before It Even Starts Today

Excerpt:

I got up early this morning. I took my shower and got everything done so I could sit down and watch and listen to the start of a new week in the Casey Anthony trial. 4 a.m. might not be early to some but it is for me especially since I don’t normally get to bed at night until midnight or so.

When 8 am came I thought to myself, OK here we go. Why wasn’t I surprised when of course there was more shop talk in the courtroom before Judge Perry was able to call the jurors in.

Prosecutor Jeff Ashton stood and asked Judge Perry to not allow the defense’s witness, William Rodriguez take the stand this morning. He was asking that they call him to the stand tomorrow morning so he could have time to go over the deposition that was taken Saturday. He also alerted Judge Perry that he would also be requesting sanctions another witness for the defense, saying the report he received for that witness contains no opinions and that the defense has given them very little information about what the man’s testimony would be about. He was flashing a piece of paper towards the judge saying that the defense sent him only a half a page for a report. He told Judge Perry that he needed time to that witness whose testimony will be dealing with DNA evidence.

Baez in turn of course chooses to shift the blame to the prosecution saying Ashton had ample time to depose witnesses and he was taking advantage of the good judge’s rules so he could help the state’s case.

More: http://narwo.com/archives/1869
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down