Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Visit To The Casey Anthony Murder Trial On June 8, 2011- Part 1 - Katfish

Go down

My Visit To The Casey Anthony Murder Trial On June 8, 2011- Part 1 - Katfish Empty My Visit To The Casey Anthony Murder Trial On June 8, 2011- Part 1 - Katfish

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:18 am

My Visit To The Casey Anthony Murder Trial On June 8, 2011- Part 1
Will this trial be the final chapter in the Quest for Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony?

Excerpt:

Mr. Katfish and I are here in Florida to visit family in Tampa for a couple weeks. We have been having a nice visit, but for me, the trip wouldn't be complete without a stop at one of the hottest Summer attractions (obsession?) in FL.....no....not Disney World or Universal Amusement Parks, Busch Gardens or even the Kennedy space Center....my "hotspot" is the Casey Anthony capital murder trial taking place in Orlando. Most people reading here at Katfish....Ponders already know that I'm a trial junkie and this blog is devoted to cases of true crime and missing people, most of which eventually end up working their way through the American criminal justice system, my true "passion".

I intend for this post to be an in-depth account of my visit to the Casey Anthony murder trial in Orlando, FL on Wednesday, June, 8, 2011. I don't plan on giving an "entire account" of the testimony given today because there has already been so much reported (by people more qualified than I ); however, if you have any questions just ask, I took copious notes. The entire day was also streamed online, by various outlets as well as televised by HLN and TruTv's " InSession" and at least one local station, all live. I'll be sure to include links to the coverage at the end of the post. What I really want to share with you is my personal experience...so here we go......

More: http://katfishponders.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-visit-to-casey-anthony-murder-trial.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down