Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RICHARD "ETHAN" and TRISTAN BROYLES - 3 yo and 9 months - /Suspect: Brent Travis Collins Huntington WV

Go down

RICHARD "ETHAN" and TRISTAN BROYLES - 3 yo and 9 months - /Suspect: Brent Travis Collins Huntington WV Empty RICHARD "ETHAN" and TRISTAN BROYLES - 3 yo and 9 months - /Suspect: Brent Travis Collins Huntington WV

Post by twinkletoes Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:58 am

AMBER ALERT: Police Search for Man Driving Stolen Van with Children Inside

Police are searching for a man they say is drunk and driving a stolen van with two children inside.

Posted: 9:27 PM Jun 23, 2011

UPDATE 6/23/11 @ 10:30 PM

HUNTINGTON, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- A man police say is drunk and driving a stolen van with two children inside is still on the run.

Huntington Police Detective John Williams tells WSAZ.com the man's name is Brent Travis Collins.

He's 41-years-old, 5 feet, 11 inches tall with brown hair and blue eyes. He has scruffy facial hair and is from Chesapeake, Ohio.

West Virginia State Police have issued an Amber Alert for the two children inside the van.

The children have been identified as three-year-old Richard "Ethan" Broyles and 9-month-old Tristan Broyles.

Detective Williams said three-year-old "Ethan" is a white male with brown eyes, black hair and bald spots on both sides of his head. He was last seen wearing a blue shirt, tan cargo shorts and Snoopy sandals.

9-month-old Tristan is a while male with red hair and was last seen wearing a blue shirt and tan shorts.

The van is a 2005 greenish-blue Dodge Caravan with West Virginia plates, tag number OUN742.

The van was parked in the 2000 block of Rear Washington Avenue in Huntington when they say Collins hopped in the driver's seat and took off at about 7:00 p.m. Thursday.

Collins was headed towards Milton when he realized a woman in the van was trying to call 911.

Police say he pulled into the Huntington Mall parking lot, kicked the woman out of the van and kept driving -- with the kids still inside.

Officers are working to get surveillance video from the McDonald's Restaurant near the parking lot.

Williams says Brent Collins already has one previous DUI charge.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

RICHARD "ETHAN" and TRISTAN BROYLES - 3 yo and 9 months - /Suspect: Brent Travis Collins Huntington WV Empty Re: RICHARD "ETHAN" and TRISTAN BROYLES - 3 yo and 9 months - /Suspect: Brent Travis Collins Huntington WV

Post by twinkletoes Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:24 am

Amber Alert Issued Out of Cabell County for Abducted Children

Last Updated on Thursday, 23 June 2011 22:45

Am amber alert has been issued for two abducted children in Huntington. The Huntington Police Department and the West Virginia State Police are looking for Tristen Wyatt Brayles. He's white, about 9 months old, and weighs around 20 pounds. He has strawberry blonde hair, and blue eyes.

They are also looking for Richard Brayles. He's also white, and is 3 years old. He's about three feet tall, weighs 40 pounds, and has black hair and brown eyes.

The children were last seen at Huntington Mall in Cabell County, and are believed to be in extreme danger.

Authorities advise the children were likely abducted by Brent Travis Collins, who is a 42 year-old white man.

They may be traveling in a green 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan with West Virginia License Plate OUN 742, last seen traveling eastbound on I-64.

If you have any information, call the Huntington P.D. at (304) 526-8585. You can also call State Police, 911, or *SP on your cell phone.

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/7248-amber-alert-issued-out-of-cabell-county-for-two-children
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

RICHARD "ETHAN" and TRISTAN BROYLES - 3 yo and 9 months - /Suspect: Brent Travis Collins Huntington WV Empty Re: RICHARD "ETHAN" and TRISTAN BROYLES - 3 yo and 9 months - /Suspect: Brent Travis Collins Huntington WV

Post by twinkletoes Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:33 am

I posted both of these because they contain different/additional info.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:16 pm

AMBER ALERT Ends: Two Youngsters Found in Lincoln County

HUNTINGTON, WV (HNN) -As of 5:30 a.m. Friday, June 24, Lincoln County Sheriff's Department officials have reported safely recovering two children from a stolen van. They had been the subject of an earlier AMBER ALERT.

The van was found in the Ranger area. The children are safe. No word on the status of the van's driver.

The alert had been issued in the Huntington area for a missing nine month old and a three year old . They were in a stolen 2009 Dodge Caravan with their mother when the driver kicked the woman out for attempting to call 911.

The license # is OUN-742.

If you have information, call the Huntington Police at 526-8585 or 911 or the West Virginia State Police.

A 42-year old man, Brent Travis Collins, reportedly took the vehicle from the 2500 block of Washington Street at about seven o'clock. The driver is considered dangerous.

The children have been identified as Richard Broyles and Tristan Broyles.The children were last seen wearing shorts, according to detectives.

http://www.huntingtonnews.net/5476
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down