Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROOF OF PERJURY BY CINDY ANTHONY? - Murt

Go down

PROOF OF PERJURY BY CINDY ANTHONY? - Murt Empty PROOF OF PERJURY BY CINDY ANTHONY? - Murt

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:26 am

PROOF OF PERJURY BY CINDY ANTHONY?
by murtwitnessonelive — June 26, 2011

Excerpt:

As luck would have it, I was at the Orlando International Airport when the news of Cindy Anthony testifying that it was SHE that did the search for chloroform on the family computer and not Casey. Cindy claimed that it was common for people not to be at work even though the payroll records would show that she was at work during the times the searches on the computer were taking place.

As it turned out there was someone else out there who was also surprised that Cindy stated what she did on the stand. This one person has information that, if it gets to the State Attorney’s office, has the potential of turning this case upside down and quite likely putting Cindy in line to appear as a defendant in the same courthouse as her daughter.

The following letter has been sent to Detective Yuri Melich by a co worker of Cindy’s who has been trying to contact someone close to the case with important information regarding Cindy’s testimony.

——————————————————————————-

Hi Det. Melich
I am reaching out to you because I am unable to contact anyone at the prosecutor’s office and I was hoping maybe you could help.

I worked at Gentiva at the same time Cindy Anthony did; she worked in the Winter Park branch and I worked at a corporate office in (withheld by request)

Regarding her testimony, there are several untruths she testified to, and I feel the need to make sure that the prosecutors have this information:

1) Cindy said she had to do computer searches at home since at work she had no access to the internet, that Gentiva had their own intranet. This is not true, all locations had access to internet (as well as Gentiva’s intranet). We needed the internet to be able to look up the most recent medications, therapies and treatments, since Gentiva is a home health company. This info could be easily confirmed by Gentiva.

2) Cindy said that perhaps her supervisor had filled in her time card, since according to her time card she was at work during the computer searches. This is also not true. Timesheets were completed by employees themselves ONLINE, not by paper and pen, and not by punching a time clock. Cindy stated correctly that we had lots of passwords and we were not allowed to give our password to anyone else, including our supervisors. The only one who could fill out Cindy’s timecard was Cindy. And if she was leaving early for the day, or not coming to work that day, we all knew the salary schedule, when timesheets had to be completed by. If she was taking a Wednesday off, for instance, and payroll was due by that day, she would have gone into her computer on Tuesday and filled out her timesheet, also indicating PTO. This can also be verified by Gentiva.

3) Cindy said she made her own schedule and came and went as she pleased. This is not true. Even though we were salaried, what that meant was that we could not claim overtime. PTO (paid time off) was given to us depending on length of employment, and was watched carefully. We were allowed to take time off but had to submit it as PTO. This can also be verified by Gentiva.

4) It was inferred that since Cindy hasn’t been to work at Gentiva since 2008, they probably didn’t keep any old records. This is not true. It is a home health agency, and as nurses, our paperwork and computer work is considered legal documentation and is kept for an extended period of time, always with the thought in mind that someday that documentation might be needed in a court of law. This is another reason why our time at work was correctly documented at all times. There was never any “I wasn’t there but my timesheet says I was”. No way, ever. If her timesheet says she was working, she was working. This can also be verified by Gentiva.
5) Last but not least, just have to throw this out there, Cindy is an RN. There is no way on earth she would ever have to do a google search on such laymen phrases like “head trauma” or “ruptured spleen” or any of those other ridiculous mispelled words.

I am hoping that you will be able to get this information to the prosecutors. My heart goes out to Cindy and George Anthony, but I believe they are lying in an effort to have Casey found not guilty and released. I just can’t sit by and watch that train wreck.

Thanks for your time.

NAME WITHELD

Efforts are continuing at this time to see to it that this information is sent to the State Attorneys Office for them to decide if this witness has merit.
Stay Tuned
MURT

http://murtwitnessonelive.wordpress.com/2011/06/26/proof-of-perjury-by-cindy-anthony/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down