Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice Appears To Be A Joke To Casey, Her Defense & Her Family………..But Justice Will Prevail For ♥Caylee♥ - niecey

2 posters

Go down

Justice Appears To Be A Joke To Casey, Her Defense & Her Family………..But Justice Will Prevail For ♥Caylee♥ - niecey Empty Justice Appears To Be A Joke To Casey, Her Defense & Her Family………..But Justice Will Prevail For ♥Caylee♥ - niecey

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:27 am

Justice Appears To Be A Joke To Casey, Her Defense & Her Family………..But Justice Will Prevail For ♥Caylee♥
Posted on June 25, 2011 by niecey456

Excerpt:

After 2 days of watching and listening to Cindy Anthony, her lawyer, and finally Lee Anthony lie their butts off, the 180 that everyone did for the family has 180ed right back around. Apparently Justice is a joke to these people, Casey included, along with her slimy defense. These people think they can perjure themselves, make an excuse and get away with it. Basically they have thus far. With that said, I do realize the family thinks they are saving Casey from death, but in reality, as I’ve said before the victim’s impact statement with all of the emotion they could give would achieve that goal. Most of the what they have lied about, it is completely obvious they are lying. I think if we can see it the jury can see it too. It is very obvious that Lee has signed on with the defense. He wouldn’t speak to the State but felt the need after a conversation with his parents, that he needed to reach out to Baez, as he heard something he felt Baez needed to know. Really? From his parents? I don’t buy that snow job, as the plain and simple TRUTH is that Lee does not give a damn about Justice For Caylee. Princess Casey should be allowed to do what ever she wants, lie steal, kill, and get away with it. That is what Lee wants, just set her free and let her do as she pleases. He was mad about Caylee’s birth anyway. PLEASE! Lee is as not right in the head as his sister is. Here is the most obvious thing of all: The Anthony family has re-formed their alliance with Baez the dirtbag. They don’t care what he does, as long as he saves their trashy little sociopath. It also sells folks. Cindy is writing in the back of that courtroom like she does for 2 reasons: 1. Trying to find any loophole, or angle the State may have missed to help Baez. 2. It’s for the upcoming book, that no one should buy, because it will likely be all lies.

More: http://niecey456.wordpress.com/2011/06/25/justice-appears-to-be-a-joke-to-casey-her-defense-her-family-but-justice-will-prevail-for-%E2%99%A5caylee%E2%99%A5/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Justice Appears To Be A Joke To Casey, Her Defense & Her Family………..But Justice Will Prevail For ♥Caylee♥ - niecey Empty Re: Justice Appears To Be A Joke To Casey, Her Defense & Her Family………..But Justice Will Prevail For ♥Caylee♥ - niecey

Post by Annabeth Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:56 am

mom_in_il wrote:Justice Appears To Be A Joke To Casey, Her Defense & Her Family………..But Justice Will Prevail For ♥Caylee♥
Posted on June 25, 2011 by niecey456

Excerpt:

After 2 days of watching and listening to Cindy Anthony, her lawyer, and finally Lee Anthony lie their butts off, the 180 that everyone did for the family has 180ed right back around. Apparently Justice is a joke to these people, Casey included, along with her slimy defense. These people think they can perjure themselves, make an excuse and get away with it. Basically they have thus far. With that said, I do realize the family thinks they are saving Casey from death, but in reality, as I’ve said before the victim’s impact statement with all of the emotion they could give would achieve that goal. Most of the what they have lied about, it is completely obvious they are lying. I think if we can see it the jury can see it too. It is very obvious that Lee has signed on with the defense. He wouldn’t speak to the State but felt the need after a conversation with his parents, that he needed to reach out to Baez, as he heard something he felt Baez needed to know. Really? From his parents? I don’t buy that snow job, as the plain and simple TRUTH is that Lee does not give a damn about Justice For Caylee. Princess Casey should be allowed to do what ever she wants, lie steal, kill, and get away with it. That is what Lee wants, just set her free and let her do as she pleases. He was mad about Caylee’s birth anyway. PLEASE! Lee is as not right in the head as his sister is. Here is the most obvious thing of all: The Anthony family has re-formed their alliance with Baez the dirtbag. They don’t care what he does, as long as he saves their trashy little sociopath. It also sells folks. Cindy is writing in the back of that courtroom like she does for 2 reasons: 1. Trying to find any loophole, or angle the State may have missed to help Baez. 2. It’s for the upcoming book, that no one should buy, because it will likely be all lies.

More: [url=http://niecey456.wordpress.com/2011/06/25/justice-appears-to-be-a-joke-to-casey-her-defense-her-family-but-justice-will-prevail-for-%E2%99%A5caylee%E2%99%A5/
http://niecey456.wordpress.com/2011/06/25/justice-appears-to-be-a-joke-to-casey-her-defense-her-family-but-justice-will-prevail-for-%E2%99%A5caylee%E2%99%A5/[/quote[/url]]

Thanks Mominil.....so agree with niecey456
Annabeth
Annabeth

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down