Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krause: Taking Issue With Other “Writers”

2 posters

Go down

Krause: Taking Issue With Other “Writers” Empty Krause: Taking Issue With Other “Writers”

Post by mom_in_il Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:56 pm

The Daily BS - Sean Krause

Taking Issue With Other “Writers”: Why They Shouldn’t Be Writing On The Casey Anthony Case

Written by Sean Krause in Casey Anthony Investigation, Overload With Krause on 01 29th, 2009

Chris Stark, who writes boring shit for Big Brother, paints herself as an “expert.” Someone sent me an e-mail regarding her latest blog in which she writes about Dominic & Cindy Anthony having an affair without proof. Now look, I dislike Cindy myself. She is a very manipulative person, lies, and honestly is doing everything on Casey’s behalf.

There is no sufficent proof that Dominic even had an affair with Cindy and Stark is writing on the verge of tabloidism. It’s wrong and it’s bullshit. That is NOT the reason that George Anthony decided to try & commit suicide. It pisses me off when someone writes bullshit & then expects everyone to agree with them. Her legion of fans must be idiots if they honestly believe that Cindy had an affair behind George’s back, considering Caylee’s body was recently found. I think Stark needs to get her head out of her ass.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2294
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Krause: Taking Issue With Other “Writers” Empty Re: Krause: Taking Issue With Other “Writers”

Post by Verogal Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:03 am

mom_in_il wrote:The Daily BS - Sean Krause

Taking Issue With Other “Writers”: Why They Shouldn’t Be Writing On The Casey Anthony Case

Written by Sean Krause in Casey Anthony Investigation, Overload With Krause on 01 29th, 2009

Chris Stark, who writes boring shit for Big Brother, paints herself as an “expert.” Someone sent me an e-mail regarding her latest blog in which she writes about Dominic & Cindy Anthony having an affair without proof. Now look, I dislike Cindy myself. She is a very manipulative person, lies, and honestly is doing everything on Casey’s behalf.

There is no sufficent proof that Dominic even had an affair with Cindy and Stark is writing on the verge of tabloidism. It’s wrong and it’s bullshit. That is NOT the reason that George Anthony decided to try & commit suicide. It pisses me off when someone writes bullshit & then expects everyone to agree with them. Her legion of fans must be idiots if they honestly believe that Cindy had an affair behind George’s back, considering Caylee’s body was recently found. I think Stark needs to get her head out of her ass.

[url=http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2294
http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2294[/quote[/url]]

Thanks for posting this! I for one, agree (at this point) with Krause...I don't believe that they are having a fling...

NOR, do I believe as being reported by a few...that GA was drunk/drinking this weekend...I wonder who starts this stuff and why? Team Caylee...who by the way RG is appently going to start a class action lawsuit against...if they don't contact him...(deadline last night)...just a circus of players eh?
Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down