Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is This Caylee's Daddy? - Dimond

Go down

Is This Caylee's Daddy? - Dimond Empty Is This Caylee's Daddy? - Dimond

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:28 am

Is This Caylee's Daddy?
The great mystery of the Casey Anthony trial: Who fathered the 2-year-old she’s accused of murdering?
Diane Dimond reveals the person whose DNA may finally solve the riddle.
June 28, 2011 11:42 PM EDT

Excerpt:

The man below is Caylee Anthony’s father… if you believe Michael Duggan’s mother, who is “100 percent certain” she is the dead 2-year-old’s paternal grandmother, and is willing to submit to lie-detector and DNA tests to prove it.

Casey Anthony, according to testimony and first-person accounts, often told her family and friends that Caylee’s biological father—whose identity remains one of the great mysteries of the first-degree murder trial—died in a car accident in 2007. Grandma Cindy Anthony recently repeated that assertion in court, under oath. Meanwhile, Michael Patrick Duggan, a young man with a perpetual smile, died in a one-car accident in Falmouth, Massachusetts, in October 2007.

hat isn’t a coincidence, says Duggan’s mother, 47-year-old Donna MacLean of Rutland, Massachusetts, who gave a series of interviews, her first, to The Daily Beast. Like Anthony, Duggan had a colorful family history. His parents divorced and his father had a sex-change operation, according to various records, transforming from Wilfred to Wendy—she is now in jail in Florida for serious DUI violations. Duggan (pronounced DUGG-an) wandered South after high school, first to an uncle’s home in North Carolina, and then on his own. “He was living in Tennessee, working for a moving company [when Caylee was conceived],” says MacLean. “He was traveling all over the region moving households of furniture.” It had become “routine for him to visit Florida,” according to his mother. His paternal grandparents had regularly taken him to visit friends who lived near Disney World in Orlando.

MacLean says she and her son always stayed in touch. In late summer of 2007 during a telephone call, “we were talking about the upcoming birth of my other son’s baby boy,” says MacLean. “I said I had really hoped for a baby girl grandchild, and that’s when Michael told me that he already had one.”

At this point in time Caylee Anthony would have been close to 2 years old.

“I asked him about the circumstances… who is the family? He said the parents were George and Cindy Anthony. I asked who she was and he said her name is Casey. He told me her dad was a cop and I said, ‘Oh, Mike! Does she want child support?’” At this point, Duggan was working as a low-paid waiter in Passaic, New Jersey.

“I said I had really hoped for a baby girl grandchild, and that’s when Michael told me that he already had one.”

According to Donna MacLean, her 24-year-old son told her the young woman he’d impregnated came from a family with a nice, big home and she was not pressing him for support. In fact, he said, she was talking about possibly putting the child up for adoption. He never mentioned the city in which the child and her mother lived. Testimony at Casey Anthony’s murder trial has revealed she talked to others about the possibility of putting Caylee up for adoption.

Read More: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down