Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being a Juror on a Murder Trial

Go down

Being a Juror on a Murder Trial Empty Being a Juror on a Murder Trial

Post by Thomas's Dad Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:41 pm

Hi all, real quickly I would like to say what a great forum this is. As always "God Bless that little baby".

I've been a juror on THREE Murder trial's in my day, and let me say none of them has had the impact that the Casey Anthony trial has had. A Murder One trial is different in all ways. In this case the media has brought this case to a different level. The OJ Trial wasn't as big in my opinion. Being a juror on a death penalty case is very, very hard. Something that will always be front and center in your mind, which many people can't handle. When your interviewed in the juror selection your telling the court your able to impose death "But once your in that room" it's a different story. Believe me !

I believe this is going to hurt the "State" getting there Murder1. I'm telling you this because I lived it. Bottom line which is very hard the "victim" must stay in the fore-front !

God Bless Caylee and her mother, God Bless the grandparents. At times life is very sad when a two year old life end's for no good reason. I have alittle 6 year old at home and his mother, my wife can't have any-more children.

Caylee would've been an awsome sister for him...

Thomas's Dad
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Being a Juror on a Murder Trial Empty Re: Being a Juror on a Murder Trial

Post by Thomas's Dad Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:11 am

NOT GUILTY IN ALL MURDER COUNTS, OMG !

Thomas's Dad
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down