Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clearwater chili restaurant tells Pinellas jurors they are not welcome - ABC News

Go down

Clearwater chili restaurant tells Pinellas jurors they are not welcome - ABC News Empty Clearwater chili restaurant tells Pinellas jurors they are not welcome - ABC News

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:46 am

Clearwater chili restaurant tells Pinellas jurors they are not welcome
Posted: 9:44 PM Last Updated: 2 hours and 46 minutes ago

* Brad Davis

Excerpt:

CLEARWATER, Fla. - At the Skyline Chili in Clearwater, a simple hand-written note on the door is evidence of the controversy surrounding the Casey Anthony verdict.

It reads "Pinellas County jurors NOT welcome!!!"

"I put that sign on there to voice my opinion. They may come in here, but I might not know who they are," said John McClure, the owner of Skyline Chili.

McClure wants his customers to know where the restaurant stands regarding the not-guilty verdict.

"All of my employees felt the same way. When we heard the verdict, we were shocked," said McClure.

Customers during the lunch hour had their thoughts on the jurors too.

Customer Harold Isaac liked what he saw as he entered. "The sign says the jury's not welcome, that's perfectly okay with me," said Isaac.

More: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_north_pinellas/clearwater/clearwater-chili-restaurant-tells-pinellas-jurors-they-are-not-welcome
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down