Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boycott Casey Anthony & anyone profiting off of the death of Caylee - BigMouthShelly

Go down

Boycott Casey Anthony & anyone profiting off of the death of Caylee - BigMouthShelly Empty Boycott Casey Anthony & anyone profiting off of the death of Caylee - BigMouthShelly

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:23 pm

Boycott Casey Anthony & anyone profiting off of the death of Caylee
July 10, 2011 by BigMouthShelly

Excerpt:

I myself have been a busy girl in the past couple of days. I have been writing every company I could that would even try to interview Casey and vowed to boycott their airings and that I would post anywhere I could and that I have a huge following of people who will Boycott also if they make Casey into some superstar. She loves attention she loves that the media wants to get ahold of her, but we need to boycott anything to do with her I don’t care how curious our minds are and I admit I am curious, but not enough to allow a company to hand over money to this BABY KILLER. . . .

More: http://bigmouthshelly.wordpress.com/2011/07/10/boycott-casey-anthony-anyone-profiting-off-of-the-death-of-caylee/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down