Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony is free but can't escape speculation about future - OS

Go down

Casey Anthony is free but can't escape speculation about future - OS Empty Casey Anthony is free but can't escape speculation about future - OS

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:04 pm

Casey Anthony is free but can't escape speculation about future
She was released from jail shortly after midnight Sunday; spectators shout 'killer!' when the car she was riding in left jail property.
By Anthony Colarossi and Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

11:46 p.m. EDT, July 17, 2011

Excerpt:

With the exception of a few frenetic moments when she was released from the Orange County Jail early Sunday, the public has not laid eyes on Casey Anthony as a free woman.

Oh, there's been plenty of speculation — she boarded a plane for Ohio at the executive airport early Sunday. No, she was on another private jet, probably heading to Los Angeles. Maybe Hollywood?

Rumors about her whereabouts are rampant as media and the public alike try to confirm where Anthony, 25, will begin living out her freedom.

On Sunday, the only news to emerge was that George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, Mark Lippman, told a television station that defense attorney Jose Baez wanted to use Casey's parents as decoys at the jail during her release.

"And I, of course, did not agree with that and neither did my clients," said Lippman, who did not elaborate on the decoy plans. "One, it was risky at best, and two, just in my opinion, something that would not be beneficial to anybody."

More: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-released-from-jail-20110717,0,7593840.story
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down