Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony's Parents Were Asked to be Decoys in Jail Release - ABC News

Go down

Casey Anthony's Parents Were Asked to be Decoys in Jail Release - ABC News Empty Casey Anthony's Parents Were Asked to be Decoys in Jail Release - ABC News

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:14 pm

Casey Anthony's Parents Were Asked to be Decoys in Jail Release

By KEVIN DOLAK, CHRISTINA NG, LEEZEL TANGLAO and DEAN SCHABNER
July 18, 2011

Excerpt:

Casey Anthony's attorney wanted to use her parents as media decoys at the Orlando jailhouse where she was released on Sunday, according to the couple's lawyer.

Mark Lippman, who represented Casey Anthony's parents George and Cindy Anthony, told HLN's Jane Velez-Mitchell on Sunday that he refused the request from attorney Jose Baez.

"Last night we got a call from Mr. Baez ... he had wanted to use my clients as decoys for the media and I, of course, did not agree with that and neither did my clients," said Lippman. "One, it was risky at best, and two, just in my opinion, something that would not be beneficial to anybody."

Lippman added that he did find out that from Baez that Casey Anthony is safe at an undisclosed location. Anthony reportedly boarded a private plane from the Orlando Executive Airport around 3 a.m. Sunday upon her release after approximately three years in prison.

More: http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anthony_trial/casey-anthonys-parents-asked-decoys-jail-release/story?id=14093742
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down