Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is this really all about, Caylee; and who isn’t it about? The murderer and her parents - HO

Go down

Who is this really all about, Caylee; and who isn’t it about? The murderer and her parents - HO Empty Who is this really all about, Caylee; and who isn’t it about? The murderer and her parents - HO

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Who is this really all about, Caylee; and who isn’t it about? The murderer and her parents

Excerpt:

For 3 years, this has been about Caylee. Justice for Caylee! Getting the murderer behind the prison walls where she belongs. But that didn’t happen, and the defense team and the parents, and I’ll mention her, MURDERER have ALL made it about them. This isn’t about them, it’s about sweet Caylee, THE ONLY VICTIM.

I have not watched anything on any of these so called people since the verdict, nor do I care. I have watched Jeff Ashton as I feel he is the only one who has talked about this case and in the right mind.

People who are cashing in are in for blood money. Cindy Anthony will write a book, and I am sure the lies will flow sweetly through the pages, she too is nothing but a liar and not worth the money. If the murderer writes a book, it will also be packed full of lies, and definitely not worth the money or reading. The defense team said it best, MURDERER IS A LIAR! SHE DOESN’T KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING ELSE, BUT LIE! And that is the only truth they spoke in the trial, not to mention a few of the other names that the defense called her.

More: http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/07/18/who-is-this-really-all-about-caylee-and-who-isnt-it-about-the-murderer-and-her-parents/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down