Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Anthony memorial coming soon to Suburban Drive - HO

Go down

Caylee Anthony memorial coming soon to Suburban Drive - HO Empty Caylee Anthony memorial coming soon to Suburban Drive - HO

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:02 pm

Caylee Anthony memorial coming soon to Suburban Drive

Excerpt:

OK, so the murder is loose like a goose in the wild, good for her! BUT she can’t stop the memorial that will soon start to happen in the next few month on Suburban Drive where Caylee’s remains were found.

The owner of the land on Suburban Drive had the land up for sale at $88,000.00. The real estate agent, Tina Martin said the land is worth about $26,000.00 for the 1/2 acre lot that is undeveloped. It is unknown what the price was for this land, but I intend to find out. The land has been purchased and BringKidshome.org will make the memorial. It is unknown or I am unsure if they are the one’s who purchased the land.

They will start breaking the earth sometime in the next few months and will plant a Memorial for Murdered Caylee Anthony. And I am excited that this will go up in the area and RIGHT down the street from the Anthony compound.

More: http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/07/18/caylee-anthony-memorial-coming-soon-to-suburban-drive/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down