Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geraldo: Casey is not on my boat. Geraldo target of Boycott

2 posters

Go down

Geraldo: Casey is not on my boat. Geraldo target of Boycott Empty Geraldo: Casey is not on my boat. Geraldo target of Boycott

Post by just_a_mom Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:32 am

On a related issue, I am apparently the target of a boycott among anti-Caseyites based on my relationship with fellow Puerto Rican José Baez; my unflinching, but correct legal analysis of the weakness of the prosecution case; and my insistence that all the available evidence suggests the much reviled woman was a ‘good’ mother, i.e., there was no evidence of neglect or abuse. That is precisely why this case is so upsetting. How can a good mother go so wrong so fast?

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/07/21/geraldo-rivera-casey-anthony-is-not-on-my-boat/#ixzz1SnG9Jaz5
just_a_mom
just_a_mom
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Geraldo: Casey is not on my boat. Geraldo target of Boycott Empty Re: Geraldo: Casey is not on my boat. Geraldo target of Boycott

Post by grammaw215 Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:45 pm

He's a big liar too!Last time I watched anything that jackass said,he was spouting off about the prosecution's having the computer expert telling false insinuations about the chloroform search,even tho that was just ONE of the searches including "Neck-breaking,etc"This man picks and chooses what he wants people to know about him.Very fair-weather person.I,for one called FOX to complain about him.I can't stand him and his comments!MOO!

grammaw215
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down