Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: Is Judge Stan Strickland like Eddie Haskell? - Hal

Go down

Casey Anthony: Is Judge Stan Strickland like Eddie Haskell? - Hal Empty Casey Anthony: Is Judge Stan Strickland like Eddie Haskell? - Hal

Post by mom_in_il Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:16 pm

Casey Anthony: Is Judge Stan Strickland like Eddie Haskell?
posted by halboedeker on August, 4 2011 9:52 AM

The Casey Anthony saga continues to produce unusual commentary, and that was true again this morning on NBC’s “Today.”

Judge Stan Strickland said Anthony needed to report for probation for check fraud, but later recused himself from the case.

“Judge Strickland is a little Eddie Haskell-like,” Star Jones told Matt Lauer on “Today.” “He’s the one that will start all the stuff, then bow out like, ‘What? What? Me? What did I do?’ He had to rescue himself, obviously, because he’s shown a little bias.”

Ah, Eddie Haskell. Baby boomers will never forget him as the ultimate suck-up on “Leave It to Beaver.”

Jones highlighted Strickland’s incredulity — stated in several interviews — that Anthony was acquitted of first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Anthony left jail July 17. The Department of Corrections has said that Anthony completed her probation for check fraud while in jail.

Chief Judge Belvin Perry, who will take over the check-fraud case, won Jones’ praise for being thorough. Perry will hold a hearing on the probation issue Friday morning.

“I don’t see her going back in. I don’t see her having to come into Orlando,” Jones predicted.

Jones said that Strickland gave Anthony’s defense team a chance to say she is not being treated fairly. And Jones added that the public will have to move on from the Anthony case. “At some point we’re going to have to say the justice system worked,” Jones told Lauer. “It didn’t work the way they may have wanted it to work. … But the process is absolutely over.”

What do you say? What do you think of the Eddie Haskell comparison?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/08/casey-anthony-is-judge-stan-strickland-like-eddie-haskell.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Twitter
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down